Peterborough show freebies... (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I have a couple of items to give away. Please don't ask for them if you can't use them yourself. I prefer they go to funsters/motorhomers.

I have two Lovefilm gift cards £29 credit on them. If you are already a member of lovefilm or have been a member or have used one of their special offers before these won't work. Otherwise great bargain as you can get I think 3 months off them... Choose 3 dvd's they are posted to you,, you watch/rip them then send them back asap. You can get 2 changes a week usually so probably about 30 DVD's for free over the period. Films and tv shows.

Second. Are you a linux techy type. I have a couple of tech books on Linux/Unix. These are not lightweight dummy's guides they are proper tech books. I have a selection that I no longer need. I will sort them out and have them ready for the show. They will probably be C or C++ or general linux programming books and maybe a couple of server admin type reference manuals.

These are all free to a good home, I won't reserving for people it will be whoever finds me at the show first and shows an interest :winky:

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Wow, no takers at all :Sad:

Just a quick update... The gift cards are for two months free not £29.
If you take 2 months free on the biggest account it adds up to just over £29...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back