Rally Peterborough Show 2020 POSTPONED (1 Viewer)

Jan 11, 2016
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 727 GA
Exp
Since 2015
All booked form filled in will see you Thursday morning

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 2, 2014
Near Colchester, Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo
Exp
12 years

If you want to rally with MotorhomeFun at this show. You need to do FOUR simple things.
  1. Remember that you do NOT need your Membership Number. If they ask for it use your Username.
  2. Book with the organisers Remembering item 1 above.
  3. Fill in this form
  4. Post in this thread to let everyone know you are going
Hi Jim all booked for Peterborough, we will be arriving on Thursday 16th. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Jim
Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
Booked and arriving Thursday. Missed last year so looking forward to this year's show.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Booked by post, form filled in(y)

Don't know why Warners web site kept throwing up need a "unique password" when I was logged in.

Martin

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Hopefully we will have it by then?

Martin
It’s probably been said somewhere else on here but what model you getting Martin? We have a morello dealer half a mile from us, boy do they look nice? Bit rich for me tho, we just got a new to us Adria Sonic A class and we love it. I hope you’re as happy with your new toy as we are with ours! See you at Peterborough, we will stop by and say hello (we promise we won’t drool on your pitch??)?

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
It’s probably been said somewhere else on here but what model you getting Martin? We have a morello dealer half a mile from us, boy do they look nice? Bit rich for me tho, we just got a new to us Adria Sonic A class and we love it. I hope you’re as happy with your new toy as we are with ours! See you at Peterborough, we will stop by and say hello (we promise we won’t drool on your pitch??)?
Palace 85L, from the dealer down the road from you although we ordered it from Dusseldorf show, will be good to put a face to a name (y)

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back