Rally Peterborough Show 2020 POSTPONED (1 Viewer)

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Hi All, We cant make the new date so we have cancelled and awaiting a refund.
We may make a day visit to the norfolk show but with both of us with 86 yr old parents we will have to see how things go.
hope the show goes well and keep safe

KarenJoeandPups

Free Member
Sep 27, 2017
Funster No

If you want to rally with MotorhomeFun at this show. You need to do FOUR simple things.
  1. Remember that you do NOT need your Membership Number. If they ask for it use your Username.
  2. Book with the organisers Remembering item 1 above.
  3. Fill in this form
  4. Post in this thread to let everyone know you are going
[/QUOTE]
Hi we have booked this and it is not saying that is is pos

KarenJoeandPups

Free Member
Sep 27, 2017
Funster No
Hello I am confused we are booked into peterborough at the end of July, is this the new date? And is it going ahead as far as we know? Karen and Joe

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
They’re expecting some „Event industry guidance“ mid June and going to see what Boris says beginning July (phase 3) according to the email I received yesterday. Also I think they will carry over bookings to next year at this years prices👍

Jan 18, 2016
Rhayader, Powys
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB
Exp
I’m letting you know that I spoke to a lady at warners a few weeks ago and she said that they were having a meeting concerning shows for this year and felt that there wouldn’t be any for the foreseeable future so I have had a refund. Hope this helps anyone who needs information. I have tried several time to speak to someone about Chester camperfest and left messages but as of today no one has contacted me as I would like a refund on that show also.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
I’m letting you know that I spoke to a lady at warners a few weeks ago and she said that they were having a meeting concerning shows for this year and felt that there wouldn’t be any for the foreseeable future so I have had a refund. Hope this helps anyone who needs information. I have tried several time to speak to someone about Chester camperfest and left messages but as of today no one has contacted me as I would like a refund on that show also.

I have had a response from Camperfest this evening after I informed them yesterday that I would be taking further action through Trading Standards and small claims court and gave the standard 7 day warning . Funny strange, not haha the accountant is in on Monday and it will be process the refund then.
Watch this space.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
I have had a response from Camperfest this evening after I informed them yesterday that I would be taking further action through Trading Standards and small claims court and gave the standard 7 day warning . Funny strange, not haha the accountant is in on Monday and it will be process the refund then.
Watch this space.

Guess what...………………...no refund why am I not surprised

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
I have tried several time to speak to someone about Chester camperfest and left messages but as of today no one has contacted me as I would like a refund on that show also.
Watch this space.
Guess what...………………...no refund why am I not surprised
After constantly politely emailing Camperfest for maybe 10 weeks I finally got a refund.
I had started to instigate a charge back with my back but in the end it wasn't necessary.
I think they're in difficulty. Not surprising. Hopefully they have insurance. Don't want to see anyone going under.

Jan 27, 2014
Oakham, Rutland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
The Peterborough national is now cancelled, they are talking of having a motorhome and camper van sale which will be free to enter as a day visitor plus there will be an opportunity to wild camp.you will have to pre register to do this. More information to follow on their web site.

Jan 24, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sold 😟
Exp
1990-2023
I have just received an email from Britstops and they will be here

<Broken link removed>

presumably this is the rearranged show - but no club discounts but if a subscriber you can log in and I assume there is one.
Free to go in but no entertainment but you MUST preregister and pay £30 - no daily rate

Carol

<Broken link removed>

Jan 24, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sold 😟
Exp
1990-2023
I have tried to book but am concerned whether they send something like a ticket to your home address. Does anyone know as we won’t be back home to collect anything?

emailed to ask but had no reply

Jun 27, 2019
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline B600
Exp
Just booked to camp at Peterborough, it will be good to get away!
I need time away from my family (husband!) who believes 'shielding' means no contact with anybody, which is fine for him, as he is a hermit anyhow, but is driving me to despair :rollingeyes: .

So being outside, in the van, and socially distanced will be bliss!

And maybe the chance of a little shopping : :happy:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back