Peterborough Motorhome Show Bring & Buy????? (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
We have several items of motorhome accessories that we no longer need including 2 almost brand new motorhome awnings that do not fit our current Carthago motorhome. One is a Kampa inflatable motorhome awning, the other a Thule awning that hangs inside your wind out awning. Like I say they are both in excellent hardly used condition.

Just wondered if we are able to bring such things along to Peterborough to sell? We have booked to stay with Fun from the Thursday or does Fun ever hold a bring and buy sale of motorhome related accessories in their marquee tent?

We've got An Avtex TV, levelling ramps and several other items that we do not need for our new van so please let me know if I am allowed to bring them to Peterborough?

Thank you.

Sue x

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Don't think private sales are allowed "PRIVATE SALES
It is a condition of entry that private sales are prohibited in camping fields.
"
There have been funster bring and buy meets in the past, don't know if any are planned this year.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I have bought my ticket and paid but do not know how to add my name to the fun list I ticked the box saying attending but nothing happened
WHOA THERE! I looked there again and I am halfway down the list, as if by magic. I have got the shotgun ready for those on here , they know who they are.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back