Peterborough gets exciting this year (1 Viewer)

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Don't worry, you guys your not going to miss much.::bigsmile: It's not a big dancing girls launch,:Smile: it'll just be [HI]Sian flashing her wide smile and asking you how you've managed to now without this super product[/HI]::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Hmmmm....a smile in a box then for when things are not going so well ::bigsmile:

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
I bet it's a thing for stopping your loo roll unwinding itself as you are going along.

:Doh:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I bet it's a thing for stopping your loo roll unwinding itself as you are going along.

:Doh:

That already exists -Stick a 1 ins / 2 ins bit of old bog roll tube squashed in half inside the new tube :thumb: or get a strip of thin plastic 1 ins wide ish cut half ins longer than tube diameter and stick that into the tube :thumb:YRS ago I bought some thing from USA called TOITY TUNES did same thing but played music when you got loo paper -- I used to go to mates houses and loo,stick one in and watch there faces when they came out ::bigsmile: Cost me a small fortune but was worth it :winky:
terry
Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
That already exists -Stick a 1 ins / 2 ins bit of old bog roll tube squashed in half inside the new tube :thumb: or get a strip of thin plastic 1 ins wide ish cut half ins longer than tube diameter and stick that into the tube :thumb:YRS ago I bought some thing from USA called TOITY TUNES did same thing but played music when you got loo paper -- I used to go to mates houses and loo,stick one in and watch there faces when they came out ::bigsmile: Cost me a small fortune but was worth it :winky:
terry
Link Removed

Don't need to do anything as complicated as that. When you put a new roll on, just squash it slightly so the roll is oval instead of round, it then won't go round as you go along. Took me years to realise this, arriving with a big heap of loo paper on the floor.::bigsmile:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Don't need to do anything as complicated as that. When you put a new roll on, just squash it slightly so the roll is oval instead of round, it then won't go round as you go along. Took me years to realise this, arriving with a big heap of loo paper on the floor.::bigsmile:

We should charge £34.99 for these tips :winky:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
We're not doing Peterborough this year. Will you have a stand at Camarthen or Newbury. We'll probably need two for us and half a dozen as Xmas presents :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Its security based and going to save you a lot of money............2 clues.

Is it an inflatable guard dog that barks at intruders ?

barry:Smile:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
What a bargain !!

Is it anything to do with Steve (Salopians) dealings yesterday.. ?

Bigger discount for "Funsters".... ? :winky:

Whatever it is....I want one !.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Demo model please Jim !:thumb::thumb: With a suitable discount !

The roundabout lady wants one as well !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back