Petelmrg (1 Viewer)

Petelmrg

Free Member
Sep 8, 2010
Funster No
Hi everybody,

:Smile:We are Pete and Gail from Leicestershire; we are without a motorhome at present, as we have a static at Twin Lakes site near Bordeaux, which strangely was mentioned in the first thread I read as being a good site! I can confirm it is; I do quite a bit of work around the site, Gary (owner) tells me it is part of my contract, but I don't remember it being mentioned at the time!

Seriously we are over from Sunday onwards and will return when it gets too cold. We are going to buy another motorhome when we get back to do a bit of touring and visiting friends around Spain and Portugal over the winter.

We will be looking at a fairly roomy coachbuilt/A class as Gail is disabled and needing to rest a lot means anything other than a fixed bed (or one that can be left made) would drive us bonkers in no time flat - and if I'm honestI love driving big things around, a legacy from my class one days, think.

Our last one was a A class Dethleffs Globetrotter (Dusty to her friends) with a lovely column change. We reluctantly :Sad: swapped this for a car/caravan setup as we used to take my elderly father away quite a lot.

Anyway, that's us, I shall report back when we have purchased our new toy.

Pete and Gail

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome to Fun

I should be over at twinlakes sometime in october but not sure of exact date yet

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hi Pete & Gail. Welcome to Site.:thumb:

flyingwelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements