Personal travel insurance when abroad, do you bother or not? (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
And make sure it is still valid if you have not got a return ticket booked, most aren't!
Some people just don't believe this , but when you think about it you could go for months and say you had just got there if something went wrong , I went for 5 weeks last year with no return booked insured by staysure which cost over £100 but one day got to reading the small print and found it, when I got back I rang them and it was confirmed , I had been there all that time with no insurance, but they didn't offer me a refund:(
This is a copy from page twelve on their policy

Each trip must begin and end in the United Kingdom and a return ticket must have been booked prior to departure.

May 5, 2014
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Beginners, got Doggy the van - March 2014
We check to upgrade the Nationwide Flexplus travel insurance to 180 days and to cover premedical, the upgrade price was £448.
Our house insured by Comfort with Aviva, added travel insurance for a year up to 180 days per trip including premedical £159.

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Tag Axle
Exp
since 2013
Yes but I wonder how often they bother to ask visitors. Its a free service - they are not geared up to charging. If you can speak english I expect that you will get free treatment!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back