Rally Pershore Plum Festival + Malvern Follow on.20th-28th Aug.2018 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Hi Derek
Sorry, a change of plan, I'm dropping out of this rally, hopefully theres still folks on the reserve list.

Cheers

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi Derek
Sorry, a change of plan, I'm dropping out of this rally, hopefully theres still folks on the reserve list.

Cheers

Thanks for that Debs.
The queue doesn't seem to be getting shorter.

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
Hi
if it helps shorten the list, take us off. I had to go to Worcester last week and we took the opportunity to stay on the rally field for 2 nights. Super welcome from Craig. Absolutely top notch site in a beautiful part of the country. Lots to do in that area. Wish you all the best for the rally, I think you will have a fabulous one. Don't know if it helps but there is a Cl alongside the rally field owned by Craig. Maybe he has vacancies for that week although no doubt on a different deal plan!!!
Kind Regards Fred and Joan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi
if it helps shorten the list, take us off. I had to go to Worcester last week and we took the opportunity to stay on the rally field for 2 nights. Super welcome from Craig. Absolutely top notch site in a beautiful part of the country. Lots to do in that area. Wish you all the best for the rally, I think you will have a fabulous one. Don't know if it helps but there is a Cl alongside the rally field owned by Craig. Maybe he has vacancies for that week although no doubt on a different deal plan!!!
Kind Regards Fred and Joan

@Humsafer Thanks for that.
We are well aware of the CL. We were sending Funsters right from the off because we were full on the Rally field within a day.
We spoke to Craig last week and I'm afraid the C.L. has been Flup for months, probably because of the Festival.
I've taken you off the list and at the same you have made someone very happy.

Kindest Regards
Derek

PS Good grief Geoff @The Dotties You're going up the list faster than a jet. Have you had altitude training.

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Can we go on reserve list please thank you .
Hi thanks for adding us to reserve list we wouldnt be able to attend full meet we would only be able to do thur fri 23 /24 until sunday 26 work gets in the way.dont know if this would work for you .thanks jan.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi thanks for adding us to reserve list we wouldnt be able to attend full meet we would only be able to do thur fri 23 /24 until sunday 26 work gets in the way.dont know if this would work for you .thanks jan.

Hi Beacons,

I'm sorry to be the bearer of not so good news but this rally was a seven day rally from the off.

I could only accept your request for a pitch if we dropped down being 'Full' and there were no takers amongst the Reservists, even if they came on the list after you.

Regards

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Hi Beacons,

I'm sorry to be the bearer of not so good news but this rally was a seven day rally from the off.

I could only accept your request for a pitch if we dropped down being 'Full' and there were no takers amongst the Reservists, even if they came on the list after you.

Regards
Thats fine i thought so but will keep a eye on thread thanks jan.

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
@Humsafer Thanks for that.
We are well aware of the CL. We were sending Funsters right from the off because we were full on the Rally field within a day.
We spoke to Craig last week and I'm afraid the C.L. has been Flup for months, probably because of the Festival.
I've taken you off the list and at the same you have made someone very happy.

Kindest Regards
Derek

PS Good grief Geoff @The Dotties You're going up the list faster than a jet. Have you had altitude training.

I’m a patient man! And how could I live with myself if I let Mary and Theresa down?

I’ll get there:D2 @Demelza

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
If we are lucky enough to get on this meet (now 2nd on the reserve list:pray2:) I would be grateful if someone would volunteer to let me follow them from Malvern. Colin has to go up to Durham on the Monday for two night, meaning I will be driving the van to Pershore.

I promise not to go into the back of you!:Eeek:

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
We do not have a Monday pitch at Pershore so are planning to spend that night on the carpark at Upton, then on to the meet on Tuesday. You will be more than welcome to tag along.
Cheers
Ed

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
For all those Funsters coming to Wyre Piddle, (NO Sniggering at the back!!!), you will be delighted to know that there is "ONLY ONE WAY" into the village. (There was two but one road has been barriered due to a weak Railway bridge.)
It's the same with the site itself. There's only one road there so Sat Nav's should behave themselves.

Talking of Sat Navs, the Co-ords for the gate to the boatyard are N52.122939 W2.058872

As you drive into the village you will see an old Cross on the right set into the middle of a 'Y' junction. With luck you will see a 'Funster' Arrow on the Cross. This is where you have to turn sharp right. BEWARE! a villager parks a car on the approach and it doesn't help with the Graf Spee turning circle of most vans.
From that junction, it's about 500yds to the boatyard where you turn left, through the yard in the direction of the river and follow your nose to the Rally Field.

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
We do not have a Monday pitch at Pershore so are planning to spend that night on the carpark at Upton, then on to the meet on Tuesday. You will be more than welcome to tag along.
Cheers
Ed

We have made the main list Yeyyyyyyyy but don’t have anywhere to stay on Monday, so if we could follow you and stay on Upton car park that would be great. We’ve never wild camped in UK and a bit of company would be great.

Ginny and Mike

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
I live near bourbon on the water and will go home after Malvern for the one night before going to wyre piddle, a field opposite my home can accommodate a few for the night, only problem is that there is no water or electric and a fee of £3. To go from here is through stow on the world to evesham, or to Cheltenham, bishops cleeve. I am in general at Malvern but will be about at MHF.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
I live near bourbon on the water and will go home after Malvern for the one night before going to wyre piddle, a field opposite my home can accommodate a few for the night, only problem is that there is no water or electric and a fee of £3. To go from here is through stow on the world to evesham, or to Cheltenham, bishops cleeve. I am in general at Malvern but will be about at MHF.

@Teasy2007 Here's an alternative for Monday night for you.
How about you @Silver-Fox ?

Anybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back