Rally Pershore Plum Festival + Malvern Follow on.20th-28th Aug.2018 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
@Wildge
Have another look at the latest PM I have sent. It's been edited.
Cheers Derek

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Hi we are on the reserve list, would you say there is still an outside chance or are we too far down?
Thanks

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I will take an outside chance, can you put us on the reserve list please. We will be coming straight from Malvern.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi we are on the reserve list, would you say there is still an outside chance or are we too far down?
Thanks

Martin and Sue,

What can I say? From memory there has only been one Funster who has dropped out from the original list (and that Funster and I had a conversation many moons ago as to his dropping out because of health issues.)

So, unless you can tell me the lottery No's with certainty for next Saturday, I'd say you have two chances of getting on "The List." Fat chance and no chance at all.

But Hey! what do I know. It's your call.

Regards

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Greetings All,
This Rally Attendance List is Full. We are accepting names for the Reserve List

Me and SWMBO (Mary) have been thinking for some time that we should, 'Put Something Back' into Motorhome Fun for all the friendship, advice and downright Bonhomie that comes with being a member of this Club. We have run rallies in the past, so we've searched and come up with this.

THE PERSHORE PLUM FESTIVAL 2018
: Avon Bank Meadows Rally Field, Mill Lane, Wyre Piddle, Worcestershire. WR10 2JF
This is a Caravan and Motorhome Club CL with a rally field, (It's more like a manicured lawn). It's beside the River Avon which is navigable. Parents should know that there is direct access to the river and be aware of the attendant dangers. Fishing, (Licence required) boating/kayking/canoeing are allowed from the site.

It can be seen that the space available for this rally could be described as 'compact and bejoux'. I reluctantly therefore have to restrict attendees to Coachbuilt and A Class 'vans (and smaller). We cannot accommodate R.V.'s

AvonbankMeadowWR102JF007.jpg

The Rally for the Plum Festival starts at 12noon on Tuesday 21st August 2018, finishing at 11.00am Tuesday 28th August.
There are 33 places available +2 for the Stewards.
THIS IS A 7 NIGHT RALLY
In addition, and in particular for the benefit of those Funsters who are attending the Malvern Show who wish to 'FOLLOW ON' from the Malvern Show, I have secured 10 places at the site on Monday 20th August. (There is another small rally at Avon Bank, finishing on that day.)
The cost for the seven night rally is £77 for the week to include EHU and wifi (no streaming please) +£11 for those staying on 20th August.
Wyre Piddle is within easy walking distance, where there are two pubs, and buses to nearby towns.
Pershore is a flat, pleasant, one mile walk through meadows where the festival, entertainment and events take place. Pershore has an ASDA and numerous shops, bars and cafes.

Facilities: Although a basic site, Avon Bank has EHU for each attendee, TV Ariel sockets, and there are several water taps around the site. There are laundry facilities.
Access: Double gates from Mill Lane direct into Wyre Boatyard. Gravelled driveway leading to the Rally Field.
Dogs: Dogs are welcome. They must be on leads or tethered on the rally field. There is ample provision for exercise off the site.
Generators: As there is EHU for all, No generators please.
Deposit: Currently Deposits are being collected at £10 per place. (To be paid by Bank Transfer.) The remainder of the site fees to be paid in full by 1st August.
N.B. We appreciate that in a small number of cases there may be Funsters who have to cancel. The Deposit and Final Payment will be repaid if that place is filled by someone on the Reserve List. Otherwise the Deposit will be forfeited and that money will go to Charity.

To give a taste of what can be expected during the festival, here are some of the Highlights from the 2017 event.
N.B. The vast majority of events taking place during the Festival are free
Bike Night: Bikers and their machines (Mopeds, Motorbikes, Choppers, Scooters descend from far and wide (in aid of 999 Charities) to procession through the town. (Thursday)
Classic Car Show; Over the BH Weekend
Plum Coach Tours; Guided tours
Flower Show.
The Big Plum Beer Food and Music Festival
Concerts
River Boat Trips

This is but a small example of things to see and do at what has been voted the best festival and event in Worcester for the past four years.
A copy of the 2017 Programme can be found here, <<<<<

www.pershoreplumfestival.org.uk

In addition to the events taking place, Mary and I intend to treat all attendees to a Cornish Cream Tea, ( make your own decision as to whether the cream or Jam goes on first) and we will be introducing you all to 'Cornish Skittles'. There will be other 'Soirees' for the enjoyment of all.
There will be our book stall in aid of Prostate Cancer UK and Pin Badges will be on sale.
Stop Press; We have arranged for a National Award Winning Fish and Chip Van to attend on the Rally field on Tuesday 21st August (Arrival day for most) at 6pm.

Please append your names if you have an Interest in attending. It would also help us if, as part of attending, you would also like to arrive on Monday 20th. Could we ask that, if you are not attending Malvern, you do not request to arrive so as to allow that day for 'Followers On'. Thank you.

Persons who have shown an Interest so far; I will add 'Deposit Paid' as and when.

@emmitdb Derek and Mary (Stewards )
@Damelza Malcolm and Teresa (Stewards )
@Debs Debs Deposit Paid
@The Dudess Ann and Mark Deposit Paid
@dryad Toni Full Amount Paid +Monday
@Ambilkate Bill,Kate, and Amanda Deposit Paid +Monday
@Silver-Fox Rich Deposit Paid
@whingyraindrop Lorraine and Mike Deposit Paid +Monday
@Bryden Bryan and Denise Deposit Paid
@Lisa Lisa Deposit Paid
@Shazrick Shazron and Rick Deposit Paid +Monday
@archie2000 Anne and Malc Deposit Paid
@DEGZNJILL Derick and Jill Deposit Paid
@canopus Ken and Lynda Deposit Paid+Monday
@dabhand Simon and Marg Deposit Paid
@DLT Julia and Dave Deposit Paid
@Langtoftlad Stephen Deposit Paid +Monday
@SteveandDenise Deposit Paid (11)
@bobnden Bob and Den Deposit Paid
@cally Cally and Tony Deposit Paid
@welshcake lady Chris Deposit Paid +Monday
@quickweh Pauline and Mike Deposit Paid
@gloworm Sue and Eric Deposit Paid
@old-mo Maurice and Judy Deposit Paid
@Chocy boy John Deposit Paid
@Daz n Tina Daz and Tina Deposit Paid
@REKERLY Rex and Cherry Deposit paid +Monday
@Dogeared Barry Deposit Paid
@Jimbohorlicks Jim Deposit Paid
@icantremember Brian and Joyce Deposit Paid+Monday
@Sheddy Ed and Shirley Deposit Paid
@TheBig1 John and Brenda Deposit Paid +Monday
@funflair Martin and Jen Deposit Paid
@cliffandger Cliff and Ger. Deposit Paid
@Mousy Dawn and Martin Deposit Paid
==============================================

Reserve List
@Rosemary1
@raysalaugh
@Beemobile
@Marty Gilly and Pup
@TrebleH
@Elvis1709 Steve and Anne
@Teasy2007
@Mr Ed
@Beemobile
@Armytwowheels
@roncab
@Shade

See Post 82 (Page 5)New info. has been placed on this thread
This Rally is full. We are accepting names for the Reserve list (in strict order)

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Hi Guys,
Can you remove us from the waiting list. As we may not get onto the Rally, we have made other plans. Hope you have a great rally.
Steve

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi Guys,
Can you remove us from the waiting list. As we may not get onto the Rally, we have made other plans. Hope you have a great rally.
Steve

Hi Steve and Anne,

Thank you for letting me know and I have removed you from the list. That Reserve list isn't moving much (1) and I'm pleased you have made other plans.

Regards

Derek

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RFS

Free Member
Apr 30, 2013
Yarm
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just on my second van but still I'm a newbie
Hi Derek

Can I go on the bottom of that list please...?

Thanks

Rob

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Come on you lot, start dropping out of this meet, I really want to join this superdupa gathering. Besides, we have nowhere to stay after Malvern.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Derek @emmitdb

By popular demand we are sadly dropping out of this rally, I am sure you have an orderly queue forming already for the space.

Martin

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi Derek @emmitdb

By popular demand we are sadly dropping out of this rally, I am sure you have an orderly queue forming already for the space.

Martin

Thanks for letting me know.
There is an orderly queue and I'll go through it strictly in order.

Regards

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Hi Derek @emmitdb
We are dropping out of this meet but sure you will have plenty of people waiting to join you
Regards
Sue & Eric

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi Derek @emmitdb
We are dropping out of this meet but sure you will have plenty of people waiting to join you
Regards
Sue & Eric
Hi @gloworm,

In the fullness of time I will get back to you. Thank you for letting me know. I have amended the OP.

Regards. Derek

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
Please add us to the reserve list, miracles do occasionally happen
Fred and Joan

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Please can we come as well , pretty please
Geoff
Geoff and Therese AKA @The Dotties
It's obvious and proof, (if proof were needed) that after seven days of Cider and Skittles the tablets aren't working and you still want more of Emmitdb and Damelza.
On your own heads be it.
You are now on the Reserve List.

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
Catch up with the Weston thread. Well in about 15 minutes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back