Rally Pershore Plum Festival+Malvern 'Follow on' 19th-27thAugust2019 (2 Viewers)

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Many thanks to Derek,Mary,Malcolm and Teresa for another brilliant Pershore meet.a beautiful site and beautiful funsters,what more can you ask for.thanks to all for making it a great week.
Sadly we had to leave today, planned, sorry if we missed saying cheerio ,till the next time xxx

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
Eden is prepared for all eventualities

Sun
Swim
Dancing

D6EEA59D-B41D-482C-AF7F-453A391D1309.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
We are about to leave Pershore, after a brilliant week.
Along with all the other funsters, we would like to say a big thank you to our hosts.
Another brilliant meet under their belts.
Geoff and Therese.

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
Well just like to say a massive thank you to Derek, Mary, Malcolm, and Teresa for a great week, we’ll organised, and entertaining, the best one we’ve been to. All the funsters were very welcoming and joined in with the fun.
Thanks everyone.

Shazrick

Free Member
Oct 16, 2013
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2009
Hi well we are home ,and have started to unpack the Van.We would just like to say a big thanks to Derek and Mary Emmit. Malcolm and Teresa Damelza for a great rally in a lovely place.The scones where great and the wine was a lovely touch. Also many thanks to such a great bunch of Funsters for making it a most enjoyable week.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Well done to Derek,Mary,Malcolm and Teresa another excellent rally and a charity fund raiser to boot, we had a great time, lovely people, lovely weather, see you all in a field somewhere soon(y)

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
Thank you to the Derek/Mary/Malcolm and Teresa for organising so many things to keep us amused.
Thank you to all the Funster musicians for two excellent evenings entertainment.
Thank you to all the Funsters who made it such a friendly, happy rally I hope to see you all on a field somewhere, someday.
It was FAB U LOUS ! Rex and Cherry aka The Dancing Pensioners. Xx

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Wonderful week, but only what we’ve come to expect from Mary, Teresa, Derek and Malcolm.

Scones, Skittles, Wine, Raffle, Auction, and Quality Street we’re FAB as was the Plum Festival, Open Mic Night, and our BOGOFF Party (otherwise known as our Musical Soirée).

We had the sunshine, the setting, the company, but sadly once again no Chocolate Orange ☹️ Please say I’ll have another chance to win one next year Derek .... ?

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
A big thanks to Derek & Mary, Malcolm & Teresa for a fantastic meet in a fantastic location and the weather was the icing on top.
Also a big thanks for all the hard work you put into raising money for a good cause.
Hope to meet you all again somewhere.
Dave & Sandra xx

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
Many thanks to the hardworking marshalls who made this meet such a successful event.

Whilst you were so relaxed and casual about all that had been organised we all know you worked your socks off to make it look like that and we appreciate it.

Thanks also to all the lovely funsters for their company , good humour and tuneful melodies.

Happy travels.

Carolyn and Chris

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you to Derek Mary Malcolm and Teresa for all the work you have put into what is going to become known as a Legend amongst meets it had it all Wonderful location weather you can only dream of Cream Teas Wine and some lovely musicians who gave there time so freely. Geraldine Graham Simon and Steve and Denise. Eddie and I had a really good time
:dance:xx

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
What can I say that as not been said. A fantastic week of good weather, great company.
Very well organised by Derek & Mary, Malcolm & TERESA. got it right at last.:D2.
The entertainers for their music input. Geraldine I will bring you a chocolate orange next year.:D2
Once again a big thank you John & Jackie.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
Superb meet, one of the best...cracking weather, very well stewarded, and the owners were great, chatted to us loads...we were on the front row so couldn't pass without talking about all sorts! And that giant friendly dog they had.
We got home relatively traffic free, bit busy through the M6 in Staffordshire, but all ok, now looking forward to the hospital appointments..not!

Anyhow, a few pics from the past week...
IMG_20190822_181513399.jpg
IMG_20190822_182523610_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190822_182608220_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190825_110545405.jpg
IMG_20190825_110804053.jpg

regards

Allen & Eileen

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Many, many thanks to Derek and Mary for a fabulous week, the weather, site and most important - all our friends and funsters, meant it was Magical!

The new owners were very friendly and as others have said the campsite was a pleasure, lovely owners and very clean.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Message to all the Funsters who attended Pershore.

Please Note. I am choosing my words carefully because there are certain rules to be followed and I do not wish for Prostate Cancer UK to be penalised because of the rules and regs. regarding 'Gift Aid' to Charities.

YOU, (not us, the marshalls) raised the magnificent total of £484.25 whilst at the rally.
As usual, I will send that sum off to PCUK. In due course I will post the letter that they in turn will send to me receipting that sum. NB. That sum is NOT allowable under Gift Aid Rules.

I did tell you that I would be adding to that sum. Because it will be a cheque in my name, accompanied by a suitably worded letter that would not include within the body, any reference to Fun, complete with the appropriate 'Gift Aid' Certificate, that sum WILL be allowable under the rules and, as such PCUK will benefit to the sum of 20% of that figure, (in addition to my 'Donation).

Having said that I will not mention 'Fun' in the letter, I will post that letter on here so that it can be seen that the money was sent.

If you have any questions re the above, send me P.M and I'll give you a personal response.

Regards

Emmit

Derek and Mary

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Dear Funsters,

Now that we are back home, (lying down in a darkened room) at the end of this rally, Mary and I would like to give a heartfelt thanks to all the attendees at Pershore for your cheerfulness, your Bonhomie, your generosity, and finally your musical talent.

The 'Impromptu' (were we the only ones who didn't know it was going to happen?) final night's campfire singsong was an appropriate finale to a fabulous week.

John and Lisa, the new owners at Avon Bank commented on an almost daily basis re. your approaches to them. I suppose we take it as written that the owners of a site take a full rally field in their stride but we have the biggest rally of their year at Pershore and they commented to me how your friendliness stood out in their dealings with you.

It goes without saying that we have secured the site, not only for next year but for years in the future.
Anyone who has been to Avon Bank knows that this is a special CL.

Kindest Regards

Derek and Mary
Malcolm and Teresa

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
Thank you Derek, Mary, Malcolm and Tereasa, we had a great time at Avon Bank. Lovely place, lovely people, lovely weather.

Think that's a bit of an understatement, it was bloomin fantastic.

I would also to say that we very much admire the commitment shown by Derek in his fund raising for Prostate Cancer UK .

Thank you all again , your efforts are very much appreciated,
we are looking forward to next year already

Anne & Malc

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Many thanks to Derek, Mary, Theresa & Malcolm for a fantastic meet at Pershore, the venue was perfect as was the weather (if a tad hot) & of course superb hosts along with friendly funsters. The excellent programme of things to do (cream teas, drinking session, auction n raffles, skittles etc) was much appreciated by all. Looking forward to coming again to this venue and meeting old friends n new. Thank you again for a great meet.
Mick n Sheila x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back