Can we go on the reserve list please, I will not be booking anything until we know we have not been added to the main list, thanks, Mike & Joan
THE ATTENDANCE LIST
FOR THIS EVENT IS FULL
WE ARE TAKING NAMES FOR A RESERVE LIST
Location: Avon Bank Meadows Campsite, Mill Lane, Wyre Piddle, Worcestershire. WR10 2JF
This is a Caravan and Motorhome Club CL. with a field. The field has EHU and an aerial socket (TV reception without this is not the best).
Avon Bank was awarded the Caravan and Motorhome Club CL of the Year 2018.
It's beside the River Avon which is navigable. Fishing is available from the site. Boating/kayaking/canoeing are also allowed from the site.
The event starts at 12noon on Monday 23rd August 2021
finishing at 11.00am Tuesday 31st August 2021.
THIS IS AN 8 NIGHT RALLY.
The Cost for the event is £104 to Include your Pitch with EHU.
Wyre Piddle is within easy walking distance, where there is a pub, and buses to nearby towns.
Pershore is a flat, pleasant, one mile walk through meadows. Pershore has an ASDA and numerous shops, bars and cafes.
Facilities: Although a basic site, Avon Bank has EHU for each attendee, TV Aerial sockets, and there are several water taps around the site. There are laundry facilities.
Access: Double gates from Mill Lane direct into Wyre Boatyard. Gravel driveway leading to the Field.
Dogs: Dogs are welcome. They must be on leads or tethered on the field. There is ample provision for exercise off the site.
Generators: As there is EHU for all, No generators please.
Pop up Gazebos. These will be accepted, providing they are not used as a space for Social Gatherings.
Regarding Social events taking place at the event, we will be adhering to the Rules prevalent at the time.
We will be contacting the below Attendees to provide them with Bank Details for them to provide a Deposit and Final Payment details.
Do not send payment to any previously published Bank details. I will not accept any responsibility should this occur and I do not receive the money.
N.B. We appreciate that in a small number of cases there may be Funsters who have to cancel. The Final Payment will be repaid if that place is filled by someone on the Reserve List. Otherwise £10 will be forfeited and that money will go to Charity.
At this time we have not been able to ascertain as to whether the 'Pershore Plum Festival' will be going ahead, taking place at nearby Pershore but we will be bringing the Cornish Skittles and no doubt there will be other 'stuff' taking place for the enjoyment of all.
We will bringing our collection of Good, Clean, (Condition if not content) Paperbacks which will be on sale in Aid of Prostate Cancer UK
This Rally is 'Adults Only.' The River Avon runs alongside the site and is deep. The site itself is Adult Only..
There is no objection to a child visiting with 'Day Visitors.'
THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS
I will not be accepting bookings from 'Third Parties' on this event. If you wish to attend with a mate, you will both, (or more) have to book in your own name.
Derek and Mary AKA Emmit
List of Attendees
01. Emmit Derek and Mary Stewards
02. Damelza Malcolm and Teresa Stewards
03. Beemobile Sue Fully Paid *
04. TheBig1 Fully Paid
05. Techno Andy and Jacs Fully Paid*
06. Oscar Alb and Elaine FullyPaid*
07. Beacons Jan and Mike £20 Dep. Paid *
08. Jimbohorlicks Jim and Lyn Fully Paid*
09. triclops June and Jeff Fully Paid*
10.Dave+Adele er Dave and Adele Dep. Paid *
11. quickweh Pauline and Mike Fully Paid
12. Allen / Debbie 'er Allen and Debbie Fully Paid F17OXB C Awn.
13. Antique Brian and Val Department Fully Paid*
14. gozomike Mike Fully Paid
15. Chris+Tracy Chris and Tracy Fully Paid*
16. Chocy boy John and Jackie Dep. Paid*
17. cruiser Mike and Rose Fully Paid*
18. cliffandger Cliff and Geraldine Fully Paid*
19. Dorwyn Geoff and Carol Fully Paid*
20. whingyraindrop Lorraine and Mike Fully Paid*
21. SandS Stan and Sheila Fully Paid *
22. Floydster Paul Fully Paid EO68 CKY UK
23. Pamee Mick and Pam Fully Paid*
25. Carpmart Harvey and Serina C4 RPH Cont. Fully Paid
26. jonsea Jon Dep. Paid*
26. lunarman John and Ange Fully Paid *
27. walburga Allen and Eileen Dep. Paid*
28. Hems Steve and Karen Dep. Paid*
29. John W John and Brenda Fully Paid V10 WOR Cont.
30. Portland June and Derek Fully Paid