- Aug 14, 2009
- Funster No
- Burstner A Class
Location: Avon Bank Meadows Campsite, Mill Lane, Wyre Piddle, Worcestershire. WR10 2JF
This is a Caravan and Motorhome Club CL. with a field. The field has EHU and an aerial socket (TV reception without this is not the best).
Avon Bank was awarded the Caravan and Motorhome Club CL of the Year 2018.
It's beside the River Avon which is navigable. Fishing is available from the site. Boating/kayaking/canoeing are also allowed from the site.
The event starts at 12noon on Monday 23rd August 2021
finishing at 11.00am Tuesday 31st August 2021.
THIS IS AN 8 NIGHT RALLY.
The Cost for the event is £104 to Include your Pitch with EHU.
Wyre Piddle is within easy walking distance, where there is a pub, and buses to nearby towns.
Pershore is a flat, pleasant, one mile walk through meadows. Pershore has an ASDA and numerous shops, bars and cafes.
Facilities: Although a basic site, Avon Bank has EHU for each attendee, TV Aerial sockets, and there are several water taps around the site. There are laundry facilities.
Access: Double gates from Mill Lane direct into Wyre Boatyard. Gravel driveway leading to the Field.
Dogs: Dogs are welcome. They must be on leads or tethered on the field. There is ample provision for exercise off the site.
Generators: As there is EHU for all, No generators please.
Pop up Gazebos. These will be accepted, providing they are not used as a space for Social Gatherings.
Regarding Social events taking place at the event, we will be adhering to the Rules prevalent at the time.
Do not send payment to any previously published Bank details. I will not accept any responsibility should this occur and I do not receive the money.
N.B. We appreciate that in a small number of cases there may be Funsters who have to cancel. The Final Payment will be repaid if that place is filled by someone on the Reserve List. Otherwise £10 will be forfeited and that money will go to Charity.
At this time we have not been able to ascertain as to whether the 'Pershore Plum Festival' will be going ahead, taking place at nearby Pershore but we will be bringing the Cornish Skittles and no doubt there will be other 'stuff' taking place for the enjoyment of all.
We will bringing our collection of Good, Clean, (Condition if not content) Paperbacks which will be on sale in Aid of Prostate Cancer UK
This Rally is 'Adults Only.' The River Avon runs alongside the site and is deep. The site itself is Adult Only..
There is no objection to a child visiting with 'Day Visitors.'
THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS
I will not be accepting bookings from 'Third Parties' on this event. If you wish to attend with a mate, you will both, (or more) have to book in your own name.
Derek and Mary AKA Emmit
List of Attendees
01. Emmit Derek and Mary Stewards
02. Damelza Malcolm and Teresa Stewards
03. Beemobile Sue V628 DYB UK
04. Techno Andy and Jacs T33 CNO Cont.
05. Oscar Alb and Elaine S9 NOD Cont. Q
06. Beacons Jan and Mike RN06 AGX Q
07. Jimbohorlicks Jim and Lyn FY17 UZM UK C Q
08. triclops June and Jeff PO51 LFW Cont.
09. Ambilkate Bill, Kate and Amanda HY04 PUP Cont. Q
10. quickweh Pauline and Mike HY09 CFA,
11. Allen / Debbie 'er Allen and Debbie F17 OXB C Awn.
12. BILL 875 Bill and Lynne BIL 875 Cont. Q
13. gozomike Mike MX14 FVJ PVC UK
14. Chris+Tracy Chris and Tracy LJ66 CTF UK
15. Chocyboy John and Jackie H10 JPP UK Awning C
16. cruiser Mike and Rose G133 SRR UK Q
17. cliffandger Cliff and Geraldine M1 USE Cont. Q Toad
18. Dorwyn Geoff and Carol WU16 HCA UK
19. whingyraindrop Lorraine and Mike WA56 EBG UK C
20. SandS Stan and Sheila FG15 UYT UK
21. Floydster Paul EO68 CKY UK PVC
22. tomag Tommy K20 TRS C Q
23. s20hymer Joan and Mike S20 HYM Cont.
24. Carpmart Harvey and Serina C4 RPH Cont.
25. jonsea Jon S 900 OJM UK Q
26. lunarman John and Ange J5 ASX UK C Q
27. walburga Allen and Eileen K50 AMW Cont.
28. Hems Steve and Karen V9 HYM Cont. Q
29. John W John and Brenda V10 WOR Cont.
30. Portland June and Derek KR52 KAY Cont.
31. Alan James Alan & Julie PN17 KMZ Cont.
32. Grocklets Martin & Jilly M111 YRV Cont. PVC
33. daveandsan Dave and Sandra NK67 FHR Cont. Q