Perfect campsite suggestions?!?! (1 Viewer)

NeilEmma

Free Member
Oct 31, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat Arapaho
Exp
September 2016
I understand there is no such thing as a perfect campsite, only perfect for the individual. Here is our situation/wish list:

We are on a year out touring Europe with our two daughters, 5 and 3. Our van is 8.75m and we have a 5m trailer with car so access and space is a regular issue! So far we've been down West coast France, round Spain, Portugal, Spain again, currently on the French riviera and heading to Italy. From there we will be heading through Switzerland, Germany, hopefully fit prague in, heading to Scandinavia then back down through Netherlands, Belgium etc.

My sister, brother in law, 3 yo nephew and 1 yo niece will be coming to visit first or second week of May, by which point I expect we will be just into Germany. Having been reading this forum recently and not knowing that much about Germany before (weekend in Berlin about it) i have been getting super excited about what I've seen. The romantic road looks amazing.

I wanted to ask please does anyone know a good campsite perhaps on the romantic road or somewhere nice that would have accommodation like a bungalow/static caravan or something for my sister's family and reasonably kid friendly? They are thinking a long weekend, maybe a week.

My sister and I will be happy to chill somewhere nice, my hubby and bro-in-law will be happy with German beer and I'm sure the kids will entertain themselves so I'm not particularly worried that it has to be all singing and dancing. It would be nice to have some places of interest nearby but not essential.

I know there are loads of good links on this forum but just thought perhaps someone might have a specific recommendation.

Sorry for information overload!

OP
OP
N

NeilEmma

Free Member
Oct 31, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat Arapaho
Exp
September 2016
Have done a search on Campercontact?
I'm sure I can find a campsite - I just wondered if anyone had a recommendation from personal experience.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I'm sure I can find a campsite - I just wondered if anyone had a recommendation from personal experience.

Campercontact has loads of reviews from real visitors plus a filter option to choose the exact facilities that you may need

OP
OP
N

NeilEmma

Free Member
Oct 31, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat Arapaho
Exp
September 2016
Campercontact has loads of reviews from real visitors plus a filter option to choose the exact facilities that you may need
I've used camper contact and am aware of the very useful links with many campsites people have already put on this forum. I was just asking incase someone has been to a particular place that they thought sounded about right.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I've used camper contact and am aware of the very useful links with many campsites people have already put on this forum. I was just asking incase someone has been to a particular place that they thought sounded about right.

Sorry !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back