Pensioner enjoys weekend with 23 year-old (1 Viewer)

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
The 23 year-old, French, petite, with a lovely body - all the curves in the right place.

She has been 'round the block a few times' but did everything asked of her without complaint.

The pensioner was of course very happy with her performance and is looking forward to a long-term relationship..........

The lady is Eriba (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

$_57.JPG

OP
OP
Barclaybasher
Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Yes - only 'had her' 4 days - love it already
  • :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Great size, good layout, will look out for you at a meet and maybe you can let me see your new lady. :Smile:

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Tag Axle
Exp
since 2013
This outfit came alongside us at Aachen. The guy turned out to be a German doctor who learned to drive on the Porsche and has practiced for years in Portmadog, North Wales having married a Welsh doctor. He travelled to the German Austrian border and was taking 4 weeks to get the tractor back to North Wales using byways. His Eriba caravan was his nightly respite!

View media item 11505
Not many can say that they learnt to drive on a Porsche even if it was a diesel tractor!

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dunfermline fife scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
I've had a few Eriba caravans in the past a puck a troll and a famillie they're well built vans sister company of hymer I believe ....she looks good

lee6470

Free Member
Aug 5, 2015
Taunton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We just had our first weekend away in theEribacar (only had her a week), bit tight for space, but that's only 'cos I'm a fat git. Apart from constantly banging my head when going through the door, it was great fun. No chance of falling over in the washroom, as I pretty much touch the sides when i'm in there:)
Probably going to get an awning or canopy, the wife has suggested we get a Puck to tow along behind (separate bedrooms........)

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
This outfit came alongside us at Aachen. The guy turned out to be a German doctor who learned to drive on the Porsche and has practiced for years in Portmadog, North Wales having married a Welsh doctor. He travelled to the German Austrian border and was taking 4 weeks to get the tractor back to North Wales using byways. His Eriba caravan was his nightly respite!

View media item 11505
Not many can say that they learnt to drive on a Porsche even if it was a diesel tractor!
not eriba but i imagine a few of you might know this well traveled outfit . romero,s outfit driven from germany to portugal. known him several years now this was taken at pego de alta a few years ago. met him about 2002 on the algarve . he was making and selling wooden toys then . these pics were in 2010 .he does seem to have disappeared just lately .
but back on track i have always fancied an eriba . caravan or camper . they look great.

Attachments

• Spain and Portugal 09 - 10 341.jpg
    Spain and Portugal 09 - 10 341.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 35
  • Spain and Portugal 09 - 10 331.jpg
    Spain and Portugal 09 - 10 331.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 33

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!