Pennants Now on Sale (1 Viewer)

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Hi Jim
I'd like both pennant and a sticker... is there any way of buying the two together... by phone?

I'm not really a pennant flying type but it makes sense to support the site... small price to pay for keeping the wheels turning:winky:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Graham, there is an option on the page to purchase both and save on postage. (well there is now:Blush:) :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Can I point out that these pennants are the NEW fully waterproof and time tested Exterior versions
It appears some funsters have purched the Interior type and have had slight colour fade problems when used outside:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo flying the flag at Dyke

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Endorsed (allegedly) by Arfur.:thumb:

Attachments

• Dell and Arfur with pennant.jpg
    Dell and Arfur with pennant.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 146

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Can I point out that these pennants are the NEW fully waterproof and time tested Exterior versions
It appears some funsters have purched the Interior type and have had slight colour fade problems when used outside:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo flying the flag at Dyke

are you taking some new ones to stratford Geo, still got my un-water resistant one:Angry: to change. :thumb:

john.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Anyone who bought a water soluble pennant at Newark can swap it for a new one at Newbury or Stratford::bigsmile:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
HI Ordered one jim::bigsmile::thumb: just in time for my two tour off the east coast:Smile:
soon in may

Ray:thanks:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
They have gone guys & gals, but second class post, so should be with you by the weekend:thumb:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
They have gone guys & gals, but second class post, so should be with you by the weekend:thumb:

thanks jim:thumb: how many did you sell:Blush:

ray:winky:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Flying the Flag

Pennant and sticker arrived today:Smile:

big init?

How does one attach it to the flagpole... silly answers on the back of a tenner please, post others here:Smile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Pennant and sticker arrived today:Smile:

big init?

How does one attach it to the flagpole... silly answers on the back of a tenner please, post others here:Smile:

Hi Graham. The top of the fishing rod style collapsible poles will slide right through the orange seam. You then just need a bit if tape wrapped around the top off the pole to stop it flying off. Its a good idea to put another bit of tape at the bottom, to stop the bottom riding up, sounds more complicated than it is.

Don't forget to fly it at every opportunity:thumb:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
HI arived today::bigsmile: thank you jim:thumb: just got to find my flagpole it some where in the van:Doh: thanks also for those flyers will spread them about at lowestoft at the end off the month when i do a weeks tour of the east coast:Smile:

RAY:thumb:

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
come on guys.
we had a very long debate and a vote over the banner/flag issue with a lot of interest and " i'll have one" ing.
where have you all gone since they were made available......
a lot of work and expense went into making these available so get yer hand in yer pocket and get some bought.
i'm sure if Jim doesnt get a return on his investment this will be the last time he tries to promote the site for the good of us all.
when the day arrives and he MUST charge a subscription you will get nowt for your money but the privelige to use the site, at least now you get something for your money.

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
:thumb:We're flying our pennant - had to modify it to get it on the flagpole but it's weathered a couple of wild nights so far (outside that is).

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
:Smile:How do we fly the pennant from our flagpole? Drinking straw through the side, string through the straw and tie to flagpole - worked for our pennant!
Jan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back