Pennant & Site logo

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
I am trying to incorporate our new pennant into the site logo, if you press ctl+F5 to refresh your browser you should see my effort so far:Smile:

wildcamper

Free Member
MH
High Top
Exp
HI jim looks good but could you please tell me is it going to be just a flag up a pole our you looking to have it as awindow sticker aswell???

sorry to be a pain:Blush:

thanks ken:thumb:

OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
Hi, we will have window stickers as well as a pennant

Adria 5

Free Member
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi :Doh: like the pennant idea and sticker:Cool: but i dont think it looks right in the top picy i like just the motorhome !! jim .. can it go somewhere else on the homepage? just a idea

ray:winky:

Geo

Trader - Funster
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
Hi Jim sorry mate it spoils the banner, it looks stuck on top, folk will start talking:secret:
Geo

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales
MH
Autotrail
Exp
HI jim looks good but could you please tell me is it going to be just a flag up a pole our you looking to have it as awindow sticker aswell???

sorry to be a pain:Blush:

thanks ken:thumb:

Jim, if you want some stickers handed out at the NEC Birmingham Feb 19th-24th on the Fiamma stand, send some c/o Darren Kilby at Johns Cross and we will put them on the stand.

Regards

Peter

JayDee

Funster
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Sorry to be awkward but I dont like it:RollEyes:
hi :Doh: like the pennant idea and sticker:Cool: but i dont think it looks right in the top picy i like just the motorhome !! jim .. can it go somewhere else on the homepage? just a idea

ray:winky:
Hi Jim sorry mate it spoils the banner, it looks stuck on top, folk will start talking:secret:
Geo
Agree with all these I'm afraid. It does spoil the look of the banner.:Sad:
Are there likely to be stickers and/or pennant available before and/or at Newark?
D'you know how much they're gonna cost?

Wouldn't it be cool to fly a two yard pennant at the Rally; we could have sunrise and sunset flag raising and lowering ceremonies - with suitable music of course - with us all stood around respectfully attired. Oh OK too silly.:Doh: I've seen too many military ceremonies and spent too long on ships. I'll leave now if you like.:Blush:
:roflmto::roflmto:

John

Brisey

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Jim

In my opinion the design is great for a pennant or sticker, but it does not sit well on the website banner.

Adria 5

Free Member
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Wouldn't it be cool to fly a two yard pennant at the Rally; we could have sunrise and sunset flag raising and lowering ceremonies - with suitable music of course - with us all stood around respectfully attired. Oh OK too silly.:Doh: I've seen too many military ceremonies and spent too long on ships. I'll leave now if you like.:Blush:

John[/quote]

i like it ::bigsmile: what about a motorhome fun theme song/ tune:roflmto: born to be wild ...steppenwolf

ray:Smile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
See Jim
I said that pennant on the banner would'nt work, its fell off already !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Homeless
Exp
Since 2005
sorry jim, must be doing something wrong.
tried ctl+f5 and also normal refresh but i dont see anything.:cry:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
sorry jim, must be doing something wrong.
tried ctl+f5 and also normal refresh but i dont see anything.:cry:

Too late......its been and gone! :roflmto:

It didn't go down too well so Jim's working on "Plan B" :winky: :roflmto:

JayDee

Funster
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.

John
i like it ::bigsmile: what about a motorhome fun theme song/ tune:roflmto: born to be wild ...steppenwolf

ray:Smile:[/QUOTE]

... or Canned Heat - On the Road Again? :ROFLMAO:

... or Davey's on the Road Again - Manfred Mann (just not sure about the '...wearing different clothes again.)

Last edited:

Supertractorman

Free Member

ray:Smile:
... or Canned Heat - On the Road Again? :ROFLMAO:

... or Davey's on the Road Again - Manfred Mann (just not sure about the '...wearing different clothes again.)[/QUOTE]

If the numbers keep on growing why not "Convoy":thumb::thumb:

David

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services