Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I am pleased to report the GEO pulled out all the stops and at short notice has managed to get our first batch of pennants ready for the rally at Newark. (Thanks George:thumb:) I am not able to sell them here on site yet because Fun does not yet have a paypal account, but that should be sorted by the weekend.

However those of you at at Newark will be able to buy one direct so bring your flag poles ::bigsmile:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
I am pleased to report the GEO pulled out all the stops and at short notice has managed to get our first batch of pennants ready for the rally at Newark. (Thanks George:thumb:) I am not able to sell them here on site yet because Fun does not yet have a paypal account, but that should be sorted by the weekend.

However those of you at at Newark will be able to buy one direct so bring your flag poles ::bigsmile:
:thumb:well done geo,:clap::clap: but i will now have to raid my bank account again, :ROFLMAO:
don't tell tony i have spent his dinner money again!:winky:save one for us

ruth

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
And Here They Are Folks
Please Form An Orderley Que

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• pennants (Medium).jpg
    pennants (Medium).jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 86
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
We'll have a couple for the stand Jim ::bigsmile:

Not quite sure how we'll fly them yet as we have sail banners :wub:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
And Here They Are Folks
Please Form An Orderley Que
:
awesome,much better than you know who's:winky: you are obviously wasted in that garage of yours, you should be a designer:roflmto:ruth

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi :thumb: top man well done look great!!! ill have one can i send you a chq [who do i pay]i am unable to go newark because on duty roster this saturday:Sad::RollEyes: save me one matey [ blimey sounding like keith]:roflmto:

RAY:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Does size really matter:roflmto:
Ther'e a little bit bigger and an awfull lot better than most:winky: the credit for the deign goes to forum members, about 2 foot long and a foot wide at the thick end with narrow hem for the fishing rod poles ( a good tight fit) about a foot down the pole,
We will have another cleverly designed fun artical on sale also on the stand, but youll have to wait and see what they are:Doh:
Geo

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Ther'e a little bit bigger and an awfull lot better than most:winky: the credit for the deign goes to forum members, about 2 foot long and a foot wide at the thick end with narrow hem for the fishing rod poles ( a good tight fit) about a foot down the pole,
We will have another cleverly designed fun artical on sale also on the stand, but youll have to wait and see what they are:Doh:
Geo
can i guess tippy cups:roflmto::roflmto:
ruth

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
No Not cups Ruth these are a new concept in logo display and are set to take the world by storm, we got in early!!! remeber how many world cup england flags you saw flying from cars and vans well these could take over from them:Eeek:
Geo

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Geo

cheers geo,

size really does matter cos a 6" flag on a 33ft pole would look a little silly, wouldnt it not? :whatthe:

i shall buy one anyway regardless of size.

john.

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
No Not cups Ruth these are a new concept in logo display and are set to take the world by storm, we got in early!!! remeber how many world cup england flags you saw flying from cars and vans well these could take over from them:Eeek:
Geo

Not Pammy's Knickers I hope Geo.:Doh:

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
I want one I want one I want one, and size don't matter as long as it's bigger than the compertition:ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Linda got a good business opportunity here if she quickly stocks up with flagpoles:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back