Rally Pembrey Halloween rally 27th Oct to 30th (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Well it's time to look for another rally to find .So glad you all enjoyed. Who said Devon guys can drink .I don't think rod will ever drink with me ever again .it's was great to meet new friends and old friends .a big thank to Geraldine for playing and singing her heart out we done it hun .I don't look good naked anymore .and many more songs we tried had a ball thanks all ...till next time
Salt of the earth mate loved it ☺

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
And i hasten to add it was nothing to do with the curry it was fab thanks Cath & for everyone who help also thanks for walking me home! i bet that will get tongues wagging he! he!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Fantastic weather, Fantastic people, Fantastic venue. Great meeting old friends again and making new one's.
To Ray& Julia. Stuart and Kath, Di&Julia, for the great work that they did putting this meet on.
Also a big thank you Kath for the curry. Geri for her rendition of the Motorhome song. Kaye for the quiz. Hope the boil is getting better.:LOL:
Also to all the other funsters for making these meet's so much fun. Take care all. Till we meet again.
Safe travels.
John.

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
:clap2::drink:WELL where do I start first rally stu and myself had put on at Halloween and it was great PEMBREY WEATHER was good to us and that help ,BIG BIG thank you to stu and cath @silkcut @dlt,and twocan, without your input it could not happen and to all the FUNSTERS that made this a great rally and all of you for taking down the marquee what a GREAT CLUB THIS IS ray xx lol still lol and to all you funsters who tried to drink the falling down water but it always win :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::wine::wine::wine::wine::beerchug::beerchug::party2::party2::clap2::clap2::clap2:THANK YOU ALL

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi guys, just to let you know that i got home ok, I’m still sat on the loo:confused: but feeling a bit better today;)
Anyway thanks for a great rally but I’m a bit peeved that despite cheating we still couldnt win the quiz:LOL:
Anyway as Phil said it were rubbish and I won’t ever be coming again:D2
Until the next time(y):D2

May 15, 2016
Essex United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Bessacar Coachbuilt 6 ber
Exp
Since 2015
Well.... What can I say, it’s all been said.... Steve and I had a great time....
Thanks to @swanseajack13, @Silkcut1105 @Twocan and Geraldine ( The ‘Motorhome Fun’ song was brilliant) for making it a great rally..
As usual all you Funsters new and old were great company!

I love going to Wales... I’d never been until my youngest son went to university there and his tutor told me that Wales has a way of getting in your heart and it’s true. So we aim to visit at least once a year. Pembrey is a lovely site.

Take care everyone.... I’m sure we’ll meet up again... In fact I know some of you are going to Christmas Tinsel Fun Weekend, we are too, so will see you there.

Rosemary & Steve xxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back