Rally Pembrey Halloween rally 27th Oct to 30th (1 Viewer)

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Well were getting in full swing
20171027_171009.jpg

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Well good morning everyone hope you all enjoyed the evening in our super Zoopla marquee last night .tonight we have quiz hosted by Kate 7.30 start .then play your cards right .then a bit of music or suicide karaoke dressing up is optional

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• 20171027_202919.jpg
    20171027_202919.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hope you all christened the new marquee in style last night xxx???

Well good morning everyone hope you all enjoyed the evening in our super Zoopla marquee last night .tonight we have quiz hosted by Kate 7.30 start .then play your cards right .then a bit of music or suicide karaoke dressing up is optional

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Brilliant night thanks to all the people who made it happen with their hard work cheers Rod &Mar

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks to Julia for our welcome, Ray and Stuart for their hard work and laughter, Kath for her gorgeous curry, Cliff for his bbqing skills, Ger for her lovely uke playing and singing, Phil for his company, curry and gift and all the Funsters who made this another brilliant weekend. I'm sure there were helpers behind the scenes, thank you for your hard work we had a really enjoyable weekend.

We were so lucky with the weather and as always Pembrey is a lovely place to visit. Millie enjoyed her early morning walks on the beach and her afternoon strolls in the woods.

We had great fun in the marquee both nights, highlighted by Phil's sloe gin and a few games of play your cards right which I couldn't get my head around at all.
As the night went on and more gin was consumed alot of Funsters were as wobbly as I started the evening being so I felt in good company!

It was lovely to meet Bob and Nancy and I hope they enjoyed their first meet.

Sorry if I've forgotten to mention anyone but thanks for the company and laughter it was all really Fun.

Dawn and Martin.

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
hi martin and dawn glad you enjoyed it was nice to know you all enjoyed and a pleasure to see all you guys and the newbies ,its so nice to have fun even at our age lol, thanks for coming and hope to see you all again soon

Sep 17, 2014
swansea
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
*Kaye* @Silkcut1105 how can you forget my name :cry:
lol!

Sep 17, 2014
swansea
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
*Kaye* @Silkcut1105 how can you forget my name :cry:
lol!

Sep 17, 2014
swansea
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
Sorry that wasn't meant to go on twice , bloody computer!
had a great time lovely to meet new people and see the old gang, :Grin:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Well what can I add to what's already been said!?

We had the best weekend. Thanks to Ray and Julia, Stuart and Kathy for the welcome and curry! Just to have a meal cooked for us was a wonderful bonus, but to win the quiz (thanks Kaye @Twocan - it was really good) AND Play Your Cards Right was the icing on the cake! (Lemon Drizzle to be precise - thanks Dawn @Mousy !)

We caught up with old friends and met new ones @UncleBob and @Fancy Nancy, @westhamman and @wizzer59 who bought the van we nearly bought (it looks a lot better now than it looked when we saw it Tim! )

The company of the @Mousy s and Phil @Taran_Las together with the sun and lovely Pembrey made for a wonderful weekend.

Oh and Ray @swanseajack13 - we managed to get out of Wales, but there was an almighty queue in front of us - it took us three hours to escape! Lol xxx Lol !!

UncleBob

Free Member
Apr 25, 2017
Funster No
Well what is there to say that hasn't been said already.
We were given a fab welcome at Pembrey and we enjoyed the whole experience of our first "funster" rally. We will definitely be repeating this experience.
A well organised event and great company - not for the faint hearted though.
Thanks to everyone involved for looking after us.
UncleBob and Fancy Nancy (I do)
PS I think we all loved the surprise.

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
Ray at last you got me to Pembury and we were not disappointed in any way. Great venue,company and well organised event. Well what I remember!
Thanks to your team and helpers and to all who attended and made for a super time. Rex & Cherry
Ps what about the weather you must have some very special friends!

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
:party2:Just got home from the brilliant 3 day meet at Pembrey Country Park.
What a fantastic time we had....superb !!!!:)
Many, many thanks to Ray & Julia (swanseajack), Stuart & Cath (silkcutt) for the organizing
& the best laughs we've had for a long time. Also Phil (Taran Las) for the wine. Christine
voluntarily handed herself in to the Police today, but unfortunately there was no evidence, as Ray had drunk it all. So I had to bring her back home:cry::cry:. Thanks to John (Choccyboy) for all the delicious chocolates......we all put on pounds !!!
Thanks to everyone for making it such a stonking weekend.
Special thanks to Cath for the superb curry...delicious !!
We hope all the newbies enjoyed themselves, and prompts them to book more meets now the ice is well & truly broken.
Thanks to all for a truly great time(y)(y)(y)(y)
MOTORHOMEFUN - THE BEST MOTORHOMING CLUB - DEFINATELY
Chris & Viv XXX
:party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::party2:
P.S. I'll never drink gin again:Eeek::Eeek:....not till the next time:beerchug::beerchug:

Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
Well, my first visit to Wales has ended, taken 50 odd years it may well be my last for another 50years, I now realise how alcohol comsumption in the UK in particular is so high , a world I have not seen for many years, I nearly went over to complain about the rowdy behaviour of the welsh hoards, when what did I see, a good midland/devonian on his hands and knees, crawling to his van, what had they done to him, beaten him, forced alcohol down his throat, could I have saved him, I will always regret not intervening but there was a strange sound coming from the marquis, what was it, I had not heard this sound for many years in the end I realised it was laughing, wanting nothing to do with such behaviour I returned to van shocked.
In truth Wales appears to always be sunny, I met many very nice people, kath being my favourite, she cooks a great curry. Thanks to Ray and Stuart for organising and erecting the marquis. If there is rally next year I will be on the list and in any case will be back to a Welsh county in the very near future. Lovely people good luck to you all

Mrs Drago35uk

Funster
Sep 2, 2015
Newhey
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
10 years
A huge thanks to everyone for a fantastic weekend, we really enjoyed ourselves and we are looking forward to returning next year. I think we won the prize for the furthest travelled - all the way from sunny Lancashire and also had the stinkiest dogs due to rolling in fox poo and a dead seal on the beach.

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Well, my first visit to Wales has ended, taken 50 odd years it may well be my last for another 50years, I now realise how alcohol comsumption in the UK in particular is so high , a world I have not seen for many years, I nearly went over to complain about the rowdy behaviour of the welsh hoards, when what did I see, a good midland/devonian on his hands and knees, crawling to his van, what had they done to him, beaten him, forced alcohol down his throat, could I have saved him, I will always regret not intervening but there was a strange sound coming from the marquis, what was it, I had not heard this sound for many years in the end I realised it was laughing, wanting nothing to do with such behaviour I returned to van shocked.
In truth Wales appears to always be sunny, I met many very nice people, kath being my favourite, she cooks a great curry. Thanks to Ray and Stuart for organising and erecting the marquis. If there is rally next year I will be on the list and in any case will be back to a Welsh county in the very near future. Lovely people good luck to you all
Hi Dave & Heather talk about being thrown in at the deep end hope you enjoyed it & i think Phil Taran Lass was sent in by the caravan club to try to poison us all he nearly succeded with me! hope to zee you again soon cheers Rod & Mar

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Well it's time to look for another rally to find .So glad you all enjoyed. Who said Devon guys can drink .I don't think rod will ever drink with me ever again .it's was great to meet new friends and old friends .a big thank to Geraldine for playing and singing her heart out we done it hun .I don't look good naked anymore .and many more songs we tried had a ball thanks all ...till next time

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back