Rally Pembrey country Park vintage steam rally weekend Thurs 27th Sept to Mon 1st Oct (1 Viewer)

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
I've sneaked in there a few times on me orse............(y)
Kaja & Gaius.jpg
Kaja @ Shona's.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Happy to contribute to marquee .

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We don't need to hire a marquee this year guys we have our own now ,thanks to drago taran las ,silkcut ,and swansea jack we bought our own ,.and we are trying to sort a price out with pembrey at the moment for the rally ,as we have been told it's 15 per night ,but we're still in talks with them at the moment ,watch this space .oh and thanks Kate for starting the thread ,the best secretary you could ever get xxxx

PLEASE NOTE I have just been informed by Ray, Stuart got his rallies mixed up they have a marquee for the halloween meet (which is limited to 20vans) but not for this rally

SO PLEASE NOTE :
A marquee will be hired for the rally same as last year, the cost will be divided by however many vans attend.
Kind regards Kate

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@Chocy boy hi john that the spirit there will be a prize for the best dressed funster this year but there are only 20 m/h on this rally so when it go's on be fast to get your name down ray xx lol still lol witch this space a little bit of this :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:and this:wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:and this :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Sorry bout my earlier post got mixed up the marquee we bought won't be big enough for the steam rally ,but just remind ray steve said we can have up to 30 vans for Halloween this year

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Sorry bout my earlier post got mixed up the marquee we bought won't be big enough for the steam rally ,but just remind ray steve said we can have up to 30 vans for Halloween this year[/QUOT

Thanks Stuart I've put it back onto the opening post about the marquee and splitting the cost between the amount of vans attending. X
Also noted 30 vans for Halloween. Hopefully will put Halloween rally on fun next week when we get back from the valentine meet :active: unless I get time before, let us know if you want any agenda added to post Stuart xxx

When is Pembrey Halloween list being started. It was a fantastic meet last year.
@Chocy boy hi john that the spirit there will be a prize for the best dressed funster this year but there are only 20 m/h on this rally so when it go's on be fast to get your name down ray xx lol still lol witch this space a little bit of this :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:and this:wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:and this :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Will be putting it on soon John x I've noted you want to be on list x
Regards Kate x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Sorry bout my earlier post got mixed up the marquee we bought won't be big enough for the steam rally ,but just remind ray steve said we can have up to 30 vans for Halloween this year

Thanks Stuart I've put it back onto the opening post about the marquee and splitting the cost between the amount of vans attending. X
Also noted 30 vans for Halloween. Hopefully will put Halloween rally on fun next week when we get back from the valentine meet :active: unless I get time before, let us know if you want any agenda added to post Stuart xxx

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
When is Pembrey Halloween list being started. It was a fantastic meet last year.

Will be putting it on soon John x I've noted you want to be on list x
Regards Kate x

Nov 23, 2015
Burwash, Horsham & The Dordogne
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Comanche
Exp
Since 2016
@Steve and Kat , @Treeeev
We did talk about crossing the bridge later this year? Would the dates work for you for this rally?
Cat and John

Hi John and Cat... We'd love to attend... BUT, we are not 100% sure where we are in September/October to be fair. If we are able, it might have to be a late booking...

Much love to Nelson xxx

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Put The Badknees on the list please. Angela says I will fit right in with the old relics on show. :Eeek:

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Am i allowed to go to the halloween this year i promise to be good he! he!

smurfs

Free Member
Dec 26, 2017
Funster No
can I put our names down for the pembrey rally please

Linda18

Free Member
Jan 8, 2018
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since 2003
Put it in my diary. Will have to wait for nearer the time to confirm.

Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
Please book us in as well, really enjoyed the Chickerel steam rally last year
Mike & Ann

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun