Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2008
Picked up brand new shiny motorhome on wednesday morning,had back operation on wednesday afternoon,before coming home on Thursday was told that I cannot drive for 6 weeks.Was planning to go away for few days to recover but now just have to sit and look at it.Still it will give me a chance to play with the bits and pieces,roll on the new year!!:cry:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
:cry: sorry that you can't drve, hope your back improves daily, enjoy tinkling, one things for sure you will have a great new year:thumb:
ruth

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Your timing wasn't great this time mate :RollEyes:
never mind you,ll know it inside out by the time you get out in it :thumb:
get well soon and I hope you enjoy your new motorhome

By the way what motorhome have you bought

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Ah well save some fuel:winky:

I've slepted mine in the drive:RollEyes:

Sorry toheqr about the back hope your 100% soon:thumb:

Last edited:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Welcome to the Site, pity about your back but you can still live in the van in the drive, give you a chance to see what you need, then when you have forgotten something it is only a short trip indoors to get it., during the next few weeks you can make lists, lists? hope you have one of Jim's Famous checklists, hee hee, of Crimbo presents. Enjoy.
don't forget we have a chatroom on here, posh or what. I am there most every evening so do drop by and say Hi.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Beachbum

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hamburg / Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
40 Years
I have 2 check lists, which I have had for years. One, is all the contents I need for the Motorhome, i.e. untensils, types of dry storage which includes food, Linen, tolietries etc. Two, all the tools, i.e. spanners, jack, TV, video, oil, filters, gas bottles, etc. That list ends with an inspection procedure, i.e. Check lights, brakes, oil, Passport, papers, etc. We have it on the computer. We print out the two list, then systematically tick them off once the items are in the MH. We do the same for the inspection. That way, we never forget anything.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankie

Frankie

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2008
Your timing wasn't great this time mate :RollEyes:
never mind you,ll know it inside out by the time you get out in it :thumb:
get well soon and I hope you enjoy your new motorhome

By the way what motorhome have you bought

Hi,its a SEA Newlife LP ice,:thumb:

OP
OP
Frankie

Frankie

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2008
Welcome to the Site, pity about your back but you can still live in the van in the drive, give you a chance to see what you need, then when you have forgotten something it is only a short trip indoors to get it., during the next few weeks you can make lists, lists? hope you have one of Jim's Famous checklists, hee hee, of Crimbo presents. Enjoy.
don't forget we have a chatroom on here, posh or what. I am there most every evening so do drop by and say Hi.

Hi Roger,Yeah will spend some time doing a check list,may have a look at Jims.:Smile:Off to get a couple of gas bottles shortly so can fire up the heating then maybe think about having a night on the drive.
Was planning a trip down to St Mawes for Christmas but will have to get ok from doc first(heres hoping)

C

clarkey

Deleted User
gutted for you pal, make sure your backs right first though, i know from experience how hard it is to do basically anything when you have a back problem, get well soon frankie,

OP
OP
Frankie

Frankie

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2008

Sat and thought about making a check list,thought sod it,so ordered one of Jims,Lazy or what!:RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back