Paying For Fuel In France (1 Viewer)

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
Definitely not bringing you to book. Just look at it that you're going to get a better deal and exchange rate than you originally thought! Bonus. (y)

Yes, Caxton is still good for getting cash out, though I opted to open an N&P account instead as they don't charge for withdrawals abroad. (I just set up a standing order to pay the required amount in each month so I don't get charged for the account, and then transfer it back out to a savings account).

bhs

Free Member
Apr 16, 2015
Louth
Funster No
MH
b class
Exp
since 2006
Thanks, yes it is a bonus and when I opened the account through Quidco I received £30 cashback.

Have recently started using the Santander 3 2 1 acc for day to day banking, the 3% interest paid on the maximum allowed balance, plus cash back on utility bills is yeilding £40+ per month, I like that, I will look at N&P and see if my brain can cope with another account

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Thanks, yes it is a bonus and when I opened the account through Quidco I received £30 cashback.

Have recently started using the Santander 3 2 1 acc for day to day banking, the 3% interest paid on the maximum allowed balance, plus cash back on utility bills is yeilding £40+ per month, I like that, I will look at N&P and see if my brain can cope with another account
Our main Lloyds account gives up 4% between 5-6k, have 2 Santander 123 accounts giving 3 % & 2 TSB Classic accounts giving 5% for up to 2k, going to open a joint TSB Classic one when we get back from our next trip, closed our ISA's far better interest in current accounts.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bhs

Free Member
Apr 16, 2015
Louth
Funster No
MH
b class
Exp
since 2006
Well theres a challenge, was going to try to open a second 123 account, didn't think Santander would allow it?

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Well theres a challenge, was going to try to open a second 123 account, didn't think Santander would allow it?
You can have one account each plus a joint account.
With TSB you can have one each plus a joint, only open a joint accout in a branch.
The TSB account is good not only 5% but no direct debits just £500 a month paid in. We just have £500 that does a round robin around all the accounts.

bhs

Free Member
Apr 16, 2015
Louth
Funster No
MH
b class
Exp
since 2006
Thanks
am on to it!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements