martinmonty

Free Member
Oct 16, 2011
uk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Can someone help me please I would like to change my password and my email address I've forgotten my password and a password that motorhome Fun as is no longer active but I've been searching around this site to try and achieve this but find it very difficult is there a phone number I can ring

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Can someone help me please I would like to change my password and my email address I've forgotten my password and a password that motorhome Fun as is no longer active but I've been searching around this site to try and achieve this but find it very difficult is there a phone number I can ring
Do you log in with an Apple device?

Go to settings then “accounts and passwords” then “app and website passwords” this will then show you the passwords for sites you have logged into.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 18, 2010
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Benimar 486 tessoro
Exp
2010?
Wow! Very good !
Just done that and it goes to show anyone can find your phone and get access to everything doesn’t it

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Wow! Very good !
Just done that and it goes to show anyone can find your phone and get access to everything doesn’t it
Yes bit of a shocker when I show people that, it should be in a password or fingerprint protected area of your device BUT, handy all the same.

Martin

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Yes bit of a shocker when I show people that, it should be in a password or fingerprint protected area of your device BUT, handy all the same.

Martin
I never knew this was available either, so firstly; thank you and secondly, I have just had a look at it and needed my fingerprint ID to get access to it. Most surprisingly is the number of websites I use the same password for. This is mainly due to not needing to remember so many, but now I have access to this, I may need to change a few. :xThumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 18, 2010
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Benimar 486 tessoro
Exp
2010?
:xwink:Yes I needed finger print id so that’s good but yes thank you for sharing this

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back