Passport stamp on leaving Schengen (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Of course, just my opinion, I've only travelled on the Finistere before. This ship is so obviously new and shiny, the choice of food for the included dinner last night was fantastic, I had 5 huge shell on prawns with smoked salmon to start, then a pork steak in a tasty sauce with dauphinoise potatoes and charred green pepper and a fig I think relish, chocolate gateau to finish, it was all delicious. Wine was very reasonably priced. My cabin (just the cheapest inside one) is spotless, plenty of bathroom space, very hot powerful shower, decent size tv with live British channels, and the bed was really comfy. Good selection for breakfast this morning, included with fare, except if you want full English you pay but it was less than Ā£6, and it looked good. Love the duty free shop, staff all helpful and polite, nothing not to like for me. I view the crossing as a necessary evil so maybe my expectations are not extremely high, as long as its clean and does what I need it to do, I'm happy. Can't find any fault so far. Oh and the free WiFi works fine, I'm sat in the lounge posting this now (y)
Completely the opposite of our experience !

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Nope..I have a UK Passport, because I am British....I am a EU resident...living in Spain, my passport will not be stamped...
I can come to the UK and stay for up to 180 days...as per the Withdrawal agreement...and my current conditions of residencia in Spain...
Every day is a school day šŸ˜€

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Nope..I have a UK Passport, because I am British....I am a EU resident...living in Spain, my passport will not be stamped...
I can come to the UK and stay for up to 180 days...as per the Withdrawal agreement...and my current conditions of residencia in Spain...
How often Can a Spanish resident come to UK for 180 days?

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
How often Can a Spanish resident come to UK for 180 days?
You will be amazed to learn that having been in the UK for 6 months you can take the ferry to the French side , have 24 clear hours poncing about , then return for another 6 months:ROFLMAO: Unfortunately this does not apply to your vehicle which has to be out for 6 clear months:cry::crying:before it can retrn ,although there is nothing to stop you bringing another in & rotating them
I had to look in to this when stuck there at the end of 2019. The rules as for then remain the same a t the moment.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
You will be amazed to learn that having been in the UK for 6 months you can take the ferry to the French side , have 24 clear hours poncing about , then return for another 6 months:ROFLMAO: Unfortunately this does not apply to your vehicle which has to be out for 6 clear months:cry::crying:before it can retrn ,although there is nothing to stop you bringing another in & rotating them
I had to look in to this when stuck there at the end of 2019. The rules as for then remain the same a t the moment.
Cue some complaining about things not being level but it is what was wanted we are free to make our own rules.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back