Passenger locater form Brittany ferries (1 Viewer)

Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
W are sailing from Spain on weds 10/11/2021 at 5.30 as we have not got a printer to use in the 48 hrs before we arrive do we need a hard copy and does the ferry have wi fi so we could do form on the ship how have others sorted it I know need test ref numbers
Thanks All

May 21, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair
Exp
Since 2010
Hi, we sailed back from Roscoff with BF last week. You can fill out passenger locator 48 hours before arrival in UK so you could do them before departure. We didn’t print anything, just showed electronic copies on our phone.
There is Wi-fi onboard, a basic free service and a premium paid for service. Free service is a bit slow, we didn’t use the pay Wi-fi.
We had to book day 2 COVID tests and get a code number in order to complete the passenger locator but not sure what the rules are now. Probably best do the passenger locator soon as it allows so you don’t get any surprises.
We used Expert Medical for tests. Feel free to PM me for details.
Andy.

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
They checked our passenger locator form before we got on the ferry from France at the terminal . You don’t need a hard copy and can do it on line, the Brittany Ferries website will have the latest guidelines.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
We came back from Santander a week ago, just open the pdf on your phone and pass it to the check in staff, make sure the screen won't time out !! We also bought expert medicals 2 day test, all worked well, we posted samples Saturday results back on Tuesday.

Mar 31, 2014
Stratford-upon-Avon, UK
Funster No
MH
BUCCANEER CARAVEL
Exp
SINCE 1975
I worried about passenger locator form and it is a bit of a pain!! I filled in on line in a shopping mall as I couldn’t get the internet on my phone.You can only fill it in “within”48 hours of arrival in UK.I couldn’t complete my form because it was approx 49 hours to arrival.I didn’t notice this at first.And the form requires method of travel back to Uk ,booking reference and name of ship.Make sure you have all the info to hand!We arrived early at ferry terminal in case we had not got everything right to find a long queue !which was moving very slowly till I noticed we were in the EU one☹️I said to wife hang on!, we are not in the EU any more so moved to non Eu nationals which was empty.WE HAD TO SHOW all Lft,Coved test bookings and passenger locator forms.We were offered the next ferry leaving in 15 mins so we’re on our way nr 2 hours early.Job done!!

OP
OP
Adrian1
Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
Thanks all that put my mind at rest

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements