Parts Guru Chris Davies leaving Premier Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

JimboT

Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
Welwyn Garden City
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Found out that Chris is leaving Premier Motorhomes his knowledge will be a big loss.
Send him a picture plus vehicle vin number as he finds most parts required.
Hope it all works out for you Chris and good luck
Jim

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
quick, borrow his phone and put a tracker app on it. that way you can find out first where he moves to

Dec 31, 2010
Sunny South Shields
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin i7900
Exp
Since 2010
Cracking bloke not many of his calibre about always very helpful saved my skin a few times will be missed anyone know were he is going?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Helped me out a lot. We had a few snags recently, he got them all sorted. We had one issue they couldn't find, but he stuck with us and got it sorted. One of the good guys.

juleshe

Free Member
Jun 14, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
That is a pity. Been really impressed with the few dealings I’ve had with Chris. Not only his knowledge but it’s so refreshing for someone to return your call when they promised they would.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Wonder if he staying in the industry or a fresh start in another career, or retiring of course.

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
I believe a few of them left Premier a while ago and started up this firm just over the back from me http://www.reliancecms.uk/
Maybe he is off to join them?
Indeed I am having this company carry out a service on my Fridge LPG burner and flue next week. Got chatting to the Owner and he is ex director from Premier and it looks like his staff have come from them. I was informed that there have been new Hymers in there having work done. I bet there is some arrangement in place and thus staff required!!!

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Funny place Premier, only 5min from Chichester so when I have been that way I pop in for a walk around.
Been in and out the vans in the showroom and yard about 3 or 4 times and not once has anyone come over to see if I need any information or help!

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
Funny place Premier, only 5min from Chichester so when I have been that way I pop in for a walk around.
Been in and out the vans in the showroom and yard about 3 or 4 times and not once has anyone come over to see if I need any information or help!
I second that. I've wandered about and not been approached.
We keep our Motorhome in storage at Church Farm in Bosham (Chichester) and used the attached Meridian Motorhomes for the habitation check. Very pleasant and helpful people to deal with.

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
I am dropping ours in there for some warranty work tomorrow, and yes they do have a laid back approach to sales, but I prefer that to being followed around by over eager salesmen,
once you do decide to buy they do know what they are talking about, and Chris has been very helpful, I don't know what his working hours are but I have received emails from him at 7am.

Oct 14, 2011
Chichester,West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Wildax Hi Top
Exp
Since 2002
Chris is now back with his former colleagues who have left Premier Motorhomes and set up a new business in Funtington near Chichester.
www.reliancecms.uk They actually set up just over a year ago and are now official service agents for N&B and also Adria.
A friend bought their Adria from Premier,but as they are no longer agents for them,they don’t want to know on warranty work or parts. So my friends went to see Reliance today and were well impressed.Chris is manning the front desk and very happy to be back working with Motorhomes.
Helen

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
He was always a great asset in obtaining any Dethleffs parts I needed, do you know if he still has this ability (access to the full parts lists and exploded diagrams and ordering them from Dethleffs)?

Dave.

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
I've lost count of the times he has helped me out when we had a dethleffs motorhome great bloke

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Chris is now back with his former colleagues who have left Premier Motorhomes and set up a new business in Funtington near Chichester.
www.reliancecms.uk They actually set up just over a year ago and are now official service agents for N&B and also Adria.
A friend bought their Adria from Premier,but as they are no longer agents for them,they don’t want to know on warranty work or parts. So my friends went to see Reliance today and were well impressed.Chris is manning the front desk and very happy to be back working with Motorhomes.
Helen
Not 100% sure I also think they have the carthago service contract I'm sure I read this somewhere any one confirm this

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
Not 100% sure I also think they have the carthago service contract I'm sure I read this somewhere any one confirm this

Carthago Owners UK mentioned this but nothing official has yet been released.

Tom2023

Free Member
Mar 20, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Hymer B754
Drat, I've just emailed Chris at Premier for info on some beam benders for my Hymer headlamps. Do reliance do Hymer spares?

Oct 14, 2011
Chichester,West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Wildax Hi Top
Exp
Since 2002
Tom,
I have just had a long chat with Chris and he said he can probably help you.
He said they definitely have access to all Dethleffs spares as before.

It will be another 2-3 weeks before all the paperwork is signed on the Carthago service contract but it is definitely happening.

He asked me to post his address on here for anyone to get in touch with him directly.
chris@reliancecms.uk

Hope this helps,
Helen

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
Tom,
I have just had a long chat with Chris and he said he can probably help you.
He said they definitely have access to all Dethleffs spares as before.

It will be another 2-3 weeks before all the paperwork is signed on the Carthago service contract but it is definitely happening.

He asked me to post his address on here for anyone to get in touch with him directly.
chris@reliancecms.uk

Hope this helps,
Helen

Is the email address correct ? Assume it should have .co.uk at the end.

Oct 14, 2011
Chichester,West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Wildax Hi Top
Exp
Since 2002
That is the address he gave me over the phone and is also on their website without the ‘co’ bit.

Yes they definitely were previously with Premier.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
They are very nice chaps,
As they are only a few minutes away from me I popped in a few weeks back to clarify the situation regarding the N&B warranty work for Fun owners that live down this way..
They were off to Polch that week for training on N&B Motorhomes.

It’s only a small set up in a single unit but as they work for themselves it is in there interest to give good service..

Jul 4, 2016
sidcup
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic c line 5.0
Exp
a few years
Carthago Owners UK mentioned this but nothing official has yet been released.
Yes I emailed them about this and they are waiting until the end of Feb before receiving their official approve from Carthago

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
Had my gas flue checked out back in November. At the time the company were sorting things out with Carthago. Confirmed my appointment last week for May for service and the team are confident that they will all be authorised to carry out Carthago service and water ingress within the coming weeks. Their prices are half that of Southdowns, so all good for the future if you are Carthago owners.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back