Free Member
Oct 28, 2012
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
Thinking of booking the LD lines ferry to Gijon. It leaves at noon and just asking if any of you know of a place to stay over the night before. Is it possible to stay on the port.

Keith (sooty)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I have seen motorhomes parked in the Tesco car park overnight. It's just at the end of the town by-pass, next to the sea. I think the drill is to go in before closing and ask the manager if it's OK.

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
we are going to be there on the 11th, 12.00 boat has been put back to 18.00 there is overnite parking onsite
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry49

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Lymm
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
Gijon Parking

Hi Keith
I hope you sorted the overnight parking in Poole and had a great trip?. We are off to Spain on the 11th March, Poole to Gijon arriving in Gijon at 18.00 and I was just wondering if you did the same and if you found somewhere to park on your arrival at the port of Gijon or did you travel further south?
Thanks Terry

Greenacres

Free Member
Jan 10, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van t620
Exp
13 years since retirement and many younger years as a Hippy in a VW conversion, roaming the Greek Is
We rang LD about return parking and they said that we could park in front of the main terminal building and we would not be disturbed, not even by the police.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back