Free Member
Mar 19, 2017
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Rv
Exp
Im anewbie
How can Wales put up signs saying no moterhomes parking from 11. Till 8 and get away with it after we pay our road tax yet a car can park .
And what if you've been driving long hours and need to sleep can they get away with it in court mmm I realy don't know how they are getting away with it
REALLY DOESN'T

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
When I saw the title I got quite excited...Parking in Whales! I thought of Jonah coming to rescue me or perhaps an alternative to Aires. Sadly, from my point of view, there was no new oportunity opening up.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
How can Wales put up signs saying no moterhomes parking from 11. Till 8 and get away with it after we pay our road tax yet a car can park .
And what if you've been driving long hours and need to sleep can they get away with it in court mmm I realy don't know how they are getting away with it
REALLY DOESN'T

Sometimes councils do this illegally and are challenged. Mostly they have byelaws that make what they do legal.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I suspect it will not cover the whole country, but may well stop motorhomes parking in pretty places or by the sea

probably due to a combination of jealousy by some onlookers and abuse of a right by some parkers (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back