Parking in/near central Paris (1 Viewer)

Q

Queenie

Deleted User
Hi Everyone, I have a euramobil motorhome and would like to go to Paris for the final day of the Tour de France. Leaving FRiday 20th July to Sunday 22nd July. My motorhome is 3m high and 7m long so wondering where a safe place would be,have stopped over at Disney before and for ease will probably do that again. How much is it now to stay overnight at Disney?

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Queenie

you can park in disney for 30euro per 24 hours or if like us for 3 days:ROFLMAO: you can also get the train to to Paris from here so might be cheaper than parking in city.

If going to the city we parked near the Eiffel tower and as it was a Sunday it was free parking they do have some signs up telling you not to park motorhome so just drive to next street and you will get somewhere, loads parked for the day when we did it

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
For the final day of the Tour, Gerry?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

kickstart

Free Member
Dec 13, 2008
south yorkshire, Benidorm
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
4 years
The last couple of years we have stopped at Camping International at Maisons Laffitte, its only a short train journey to the Champs-Elysees.

happypre65

Free Member
Nov 12, 2010
Funster No
parking in Paris

:Smile::Smile:Hi.have you ever stayed at the campsite in paris itself,alongside the seine its called bois de boulogne.they speak english, easy to get to without going into the centre,www.campingparis.fr/ nice site they do run a bus service ,if you wish to go to uktenting and camping on the internet it will give you all the details,hope this helps,regards happy pre65.near to you in wallingford.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I don't think you will find anywhere in Paris to park on the last day of the tour. I would suggest a campsite if you can find a space.

If you've never been in Paris on the last weekend of the tour I can tell you that it's manic.

Sonja

OP
OP
Q

Queenie

Deleted User
last day of tour

Thanx all, helpful replies. Ive stayed at Disney before but had heard that it had gone up, I'm sure it used to be 13 euros.
Last day of Tour will be manic I'm sure and probably parking just outside at Disney will be best probably. I love Paris though so to hear about the other sites is handy for future reference.
Another question: Has anyone been to Lourdes? Would love to go and wondered about it and camping there also. Aires local too, as we've got bikes to use once we've stopped. x

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
The last couple of years we have stopped at Camping International at Maisons Laffitte, its only a short train journey to the Champs-Elysees.

Left Camping Maison Lafitte last week, good site, well placed for train to Paris. All day hop on hop ticket for train/bus/metro €10.55. About €25 per night without EHU.

Regards, Bryan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back