Free Member
Dec 16, 2008
Exmouth Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
9 years
Can anyone tell me if one is still able to park overnight at Disney Paris. I have looked on the internet and the only entry for 2017 is on trip adviser which says it is no longer possible stating health and safety reasons. Thank you .

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Don't think you can any more :(
Stopped it I think year before last
Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
This is from their current FAQ

Campervans should leave at the end of the day. They will receive a dated registered sheet at Toll Plaza with which needs to be renewed every day.

That's a real shame :(

Jul 11, 2009
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Concorde Compact
Exp
Since I was 18.... 1996....
Hi

I believe you can , we did in February.

Their FAQ I think mean about renewing parking fee and if you don't you have to leave, the difficulty we had his February was finding someone who wanted to take our money to renew

Daniel

Ksagic

Free Member
Feb 21, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 890i
Exp
We are visiting Disney in September with the intention of one overnight stay. We did the same last year without a problem.

May 19, 2016
Chanteloup
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 85
Exp
since 2014
We stayed four nights over Christmas, the ticket runs out at 10am the day after purchase, and agree with danielf that the hardest part was finding someone to pay lol

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Disney UK website: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/guest-services/parking-fees/

This is from their current FAQ

Campervans should leave at the end of the day. They will receive a dated registered sheet at Toll Plaza with which needs to be renewed every day.

This might be ambiguous, as Disney charge camper vans per day, not per night. If you go on the French version of the website the text about MH parking translates (in Google) as:

"Motorhomes must pay the daily parking fee. They will receive a receipt dated at the Toll Plaza which will have to be renewed each day of parking." - that's not the same as telling them to leave, it just means you have to refresh your day ticket each morning. There are pay booths in the blue roofed building at the bottom of the car park where the coach drivers check in.

Someone on CCI has posted details of an overnight stop in early July.

Last edited:
D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
Buy an annual pass, get the parking ticket stamped, stay as long as you like!
Cheapest annual pass is around €140 euros, so quickly covered by admission and parking costs (y)

May 19, 2016
Chanteloup
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 85
Exp
since 2014
Big hike in annual pass costs this year and another level included. Check the exclusion dates carefully

Apr 10, 2015
Australia
Funster No
MH
Big Marlin ,Elnagh, 1998
Exp
Motorhoming Europe since 2009
My son and his family were there a few weeks ago while using our motorhome. I told him that if you get to the entrance after 10.00pm you can sleep in the motorhome overnight [outside of the carpark before you enter] and then access the carpark in the morning. He visited Disneyland all day and returned to the motorhome very late that night and slept in the carpark without any problems. I think it now cost 30 euros, a few years ago we did the same thing and it was 20 euros. You have to pay for parking when you visit so you might as well stay the night to get your moneys worth and giving you the full day to enjoy Disneyland. You will need at least a full day as there is plenty to see and do. Enjoy!!

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Plenty to see especially while your queuing. I queued for 1 ride with the grandsons, and then gave up and left their dad to it. :)

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Plenty to see especially while your queuing. I queued for 1 ride with the grandsons, and then gave up and left their dad to it. :)
Hi.
You probably know this,but when we were at Orlando 10/11 yrs ago,you could get a numbered ticket and a rough idea of when it was your turn to ride from the cash desk.much like the tickets at the Deli counter in superstores,this enables you to do some of the other rides with no queues and not waste so much valuable time.
Thinking of going over again for Christmas,anybody done that ?
Tea Bag (Peter Pan(y))

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Quick update, was there recently.

35 Euros a DAY (not night) but overnighting is allowed. However, if they need to do late night site maintenance around you they will. Your ticket covers you until 10am the following day, when you have to get another ticket if you plan to stay any later. They can be obtained from the pet's centre which is between the car park(s) and the resort entrance and is open from 8am.

You pay the full whack whatever time you arrive and however long you stay after 10am. In theory.

Having paid the same nightly rate at Europa Park in Germany, I have to say Europa Park offers far more value for the money, both in the parking and in the park, but Disney is Disney.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back