Paperwork for uprating m/h weight? (1 Viewer)

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
This will be our third motorhome we have fitted with AS Air Suspension and although have looked into other systems still prefer AS and the great service we always get with Phil & Cath.
The level system they fit is the HPC one which I consider to be one of the best although not necessarily the cheapest at just short of £5k on our moho.

If you are seriously interested just give them a call on 01925 740666 for a chat and quote .... you will not be pressured to buy from them.
Thanks for that(y) don't forget Millie(the dog)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I suspect the reasons it has to be returned to you Jock rather than just passing it on is that you have to firstly check it is exactly what you want and secondly decide if you want to go ahead and get your V5C changed to the new weight straight away - there may be a reason why the vehicle owner may not want this done immediately.
Yep, that's a fair enough reason Mel. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

reynardracer

Free Member
Aug 10, 2015
Twyford
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
I'm a newbie
I to have used JRC and yes the sticker is not like the real thing but as long ad its legal,which it is as I have just got a letter back from DVLA stating all is ok.
Only problem is now they have sent V5 back with yet another bloody form, V70 to fill in so I presume this has been the case with other applicants which I can't recall seeing from other but I may have missed. The V70 is because the tax above 3500kg is cheaper so I just thought new V5 and refund? But of course that would be to easy!!
Ray
I have been trying to reach JR Consultancy all this week to no avail. Does anyone know if he is still in business and if so his contact details.

Many thanks
Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I have been trying to reach JR Consultancy all this week to no avail. Does anyone know if he is still in business and if so his contact details.

Many thanks
Peter
I've sent you a PM with details.

Nov 1, 2015
Norwich
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 686F
Exp

Many thanks
Peter
Hi Peter only just come on and seen this but Minxy Girl is the top one to sort out for you and I see she's on the case and you can't get better than that.
Ray

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've just sent an email to John to try to establish what the problem is, so I'll report back if I get a response.

Mel

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp

reynardracer

Free Member
Aug 10, 2015
Twyford
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
I'm a newbie
OK not sure about all this pm stuff. But very much appreciate your efforts for me.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I've just sent an email to John to try to establish what the problem is, so I'll report back if I get a response.

Mel
I've just had a reply from John and this is what he said:

Hello Mel ,

I am very sorry you have had difficulty in contacting me but I do operate from two sites, one at Bury st. Edmunds in Suffolk and the other at Buckley, Flintshire N Wales where we have another house. We usually spend about four weeks at each address and currently I am in N Wales. I try to explain this to people but obviously not enough and I would be glad if could let everyone know how they can contact me . As you already know my Email address is truckcon@outlook.com my telephone number in Suffolk is 01359 250808 and my number in Wales is 01244 544598 if you are unlucky in reaching me on one number, try the other. Again my apologies but just spread the news !

Best Regards,

John Ruffles

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back