• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Pair of Fiamma Garage Bars with 10 lashing eyes (1 Viewer)

Jun 20, 2013
Kendal
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650GJ
Exp
since 2000 (a couple of VW campervans and a low profile Dethleffs)
Fiamma Garage Bars - 2 bars in anodized aluminium that can be fixed to garage walls or floor. Complete with grey plastic end caps, 10 adjustable lashing rings and 10 self-tapper fixing screws.
Brand: Fiamma
Fiamma Product Code: 98655-480
Dimensions: 200cm x 4cm x 2.5cm
Weight: 3.1kg
Quantity: Pack of 2

This garage lash-down system is brand new and has just been removed from our new Pilote, as we don't need it. The attached photo is a stock Fiamma one - these bars have grey end caps, not red like in the pic. I can do a photo of the actual bars if you really want it!
ÂŁ50 (plus a tenner delivery, if you don't want to collect from south Cumbria - 20 minutes from M6, junction 36)

Attachments

• garage_bars_primary.jpg
    garage_bars_primary.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 53

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Yes please Keith, but I wouldn't be able to take delivery until late March/early April, as out of the UK at this time.

Cheers,

Jock. ?

OP
OP
cumbriankeith
Jun 20, 2013
Kendal
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650GJ
Exp
since 2000 (a couple of VW campervans and a low profile Dethleffs)
Yes please Keith, but I wouldn't be able to take delivery until late March/early April, as out of the UK at this time.

Cheers,

Jock. ?
Ok, Jock - they're yours if you definitely want them. I can hang on to them till you are back. Message me later.
Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back