Page 51 Practical Motorhome (1 Viewer)

mikel

Free Member
Mar 24, 2008
Funster No
Anyone know where I could get more details on the awning as in the photograph, page 51 of the November issue of 'Ptactical Motorhome' ?

Looks to be less 'complicated' than the Safari thingy

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Is it a Windblocker? If so they are available from Lilypad Leisure.

grumpy

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
Llangollen, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Over 25 years
Hi mikel

Sorry, but looking through Practical Motorhome for November, on page 51 is an advert for "vantage" 'vans. Are you sure it was this magazine? Not on page 51 of October issue or December issue either. So sorry can't help.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mikel

Free Member
Mar 24, 2008
Funster No
Bigfoot,
Had a look at Lilypad, not the same as that in the magazine but may be a possibility,

Thanks

Grumpy,
The photograph on page 51 is from the Vantage advertisement. It's on the right hand side of the page. There's also two bikes in the same photo.
The awning sides and front look as if they are attached to the rollout awning. Doesn't look like the Fiamma or Omnistor safari rooms,

Thanks

grumpy

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
Llangollen, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Over 25 years
mikel.

Been told to say sorry by my P.A. (proffessional arguer) the wife.so SORRY.....
Got the lecture I usually give to the grandkids. You look with your eyes. You can't see a thing even when it's staring you in the face. Try looking with your eyes. In fact TRY LOOKING. You stupid or what? What's this then a scotch mist? How come you didn't see it? it's big enough?......................and many,many,many,many more.

In fact I might NEVER answer another queery........ Well not without her proof reading it first.............Can't go through that again......SORRY...Doesn't help with your queery though....so I think it's time I shut up. Digging hole....
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mikel

Free Member
Mar 24, 2008
Funster No
That's ok Grump, and thank your wife for me

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 19, 2008
Wetherby
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Carcompact
Exp
Mikel
If you check out the Vantage website it says they have them made specifically for themselves. It might be worth contacting them directly to see if they can supply one or give you the name of the manufacturer.
Regards
Deno

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back