Pacsafe Travelsafe - flexible bag style safe (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Has anyone tried these Pacsafe Travelsafes https://int.pacsafe.com/search?q=travelsafe or something similar? This gets good reviews apart from concerns about the security of the lock & a good range of sizes from 3L - 15L but limited number of sellers. 12L is £50.33 here Amazon product ASIN B00E8BK6KQ & smaller sizes from £45.
Looking for alternative ideas to a rigid heavy safes to fit in hidden areas in the motorhome.

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
I have a rucksack system which incorporates one of these inside a rucksack. The rucksack is also reinforced with cable in the straps which can't be cut with a knife and all the openings can be padlocked. The inner removable bag is similar to the one you show. The bag is quite heavy and sometimes I put the inner in a lightweight rucksack, in either case we take the inner out when we get to our hotel and padlock it to a secure piece of furniture etc. Never though of taking the inner in the van with us but it's a good idea.

Oct 24, 2019
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Caracompact 600 MEG
Exp
5 years
Rohan used to sell PacSafe products. They were really intended to be used as extra security when out and about. Lightweight but strong enough to hinder bag snatchers and the like. More for those travelling on public transport etc. I would not see them as suitable for valuables inside a motorhome. The mesh and cable were good quality but not strong enough to stop a determined thief.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back