Packing for Germany to pick the van up. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
If you don’t do it yourself Ken PSV glass will do them apparently full refurbish including painting the frame if needed and a lot less than the factory.

Martin

On their website it just mentions A class windscreen and no reference to double glazed side units I can see. Do you know anybody who has had it done there?
The German dealer said he would pay if I found someone in UK to do it, would give us longer holiday in Germany then.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
On their website it just mentions A class windscreen and no reference to double glazed side units I can see. Do you know anybody who has had it done there?
The German dealer said he would pay if I found someone in UK to do it, would give us longer holiday in Germany then.
Hi Paul

I was approached by PSV in my N+B club position as they were willing to set up a deal for owners with the same issue on same vans then they were willing to buy a window fully refurbish and the do a quick exchange, if the numbers were not there they would just offer the service customer by customer but it would take longer as you got your own unit back so there were two trips to their premises etc etc, the contact details they gave me are below

Thanks Martin,

Our Motorhome number is 01495 285531 and email address ismotorhomes@psvglass.co.uk but happy that your members contact Jon Scrimshaw directly – Jon is on 07827 938015 but also receives the Motorhome email group mails.

Jon will be best positioned to manage any enquiries on a regular basis.

Martin

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Might be worth asking a double glazing manufacturer to reseal one that goes. We used to have a place in Devon & when you see how it is assembled ,vacuumed out & sealed it should be relatively easy to repair
Thanks Gus. I'll keep that in mind, if we change our MH for another the winter pack glazing. (y)

@CazPaul. Glad to see that you are both back home safely, and that the MOT fail is a minor item for you. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back