P&o - spainish finale (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
I have read in The Caravan Club magazine that P&O are terminating the UK to Spain ferry service. The last trip is to be in September 2010.
This means we will only have Brittany to choose from and no doubt a doubling of fares will follow. We will now probably drive down to Spain and back but it was nice to return via a mini cruise.
Wiljoy

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
p & o spain

watch this space,, L D LINES will take it over,, have used them portsmouth to le harve, and also dover bolougne, they also run the newhaven dieepe service,, they are cheaper, nicer people, and the foods good, the one ferry at the moment from portsmouth, you have to take care on ramp if like me you have a motor bike rack on back,, but they are ther . and they watch you with care,, half the price of going to caen, a bit of a pain getting out of le harve,, but at that price, who cares, they also have a magic aire right on the dock area,, they know what brings in the motorhomers,,, good for them,, time we got a bit back,, :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

potjoe

Free Member
Aug 27, 2007
Telford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
two year
Hi wiljoy

Hi,Just off the sub alittle but can i ask Wiljoy how you rate your Gleneagle as we are thinking of one of these ?.:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Still got Plymouth to Santandar,, (I think) but now you will have to book up well in advance.. and I believe they shut down for annual refit end of Dec to begining of Feb.. :RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back