P.Bear1 (2 Viewers)

Aug 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
Bailey740
Exp
3years
My water tank is full registering empty waste tank empty Registering full and pump not working. Any ideas

Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
Hi P.Bear1 not sure if the 740 is the same as my 79-6 Autograph but if it is then I found that if my water level was reading 0 % then the pump turns off as a safety measure.

I simply reset the water reading and when I refilled it was all OK again.

I have the instructions for resetting the Autograph system (2017 Model) but you do need to empty the tank to do it as it sets the base reading to 0 when you do the process.

When I first had my van I was doing this about every 10 fills but got a new level reader supplied under warranty and had no problems since.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
Forgot to say P.Bear1 if you want the instructions to reset water and waste settings just let me know and I will dig them out of the van and send you a copy.

OP
OP
P
Aug 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
Bailey740
Exp
3years
Would you be able to send me details, sorry not that good on computers don’t know how to pm you. Thanks

Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
Hi P.Bear1 pm sent, just click the envelope next to your username on the top panel above p.m.'s are now called conversations apparently.

I do know that some slightly older models have a different set of key presses to get into the manufacturers mode so you may want to try replacing the pump button for the power button if the method I use doesn't work for you (but remember it is fiddly and will probably take several tries before you get it).

Once in both older and newer panels are pretty much the same I am led to believe.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back