Oyster vision iii problem (1 Viewer)

Frances Key

Free Member
Jun 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
C class
We have an oyster vision III and a Avtex TV. The satalite has suddenly stopped working, it seems to have locked onto a Dutch setting and is bringing up Dutch channels (but will not actually display them) and it is coming up with message "No CI Module" we've tried searching in other satellites but it doesn't seem to change anything. Can anyone advise what is wrong or what we need to do to correct this please.

Solution
Thanks Speve I'm missing a lot at the mo due to how much work we have on so the mentions are really helping on threads. Thanks very much. (y)

The CI problem is normal for Dutch programming as most of it is encrypted. You can get a subscription card for these channels and a module that allows it to be compatible with the Oyster receiver but without it plugged in this is the error you get.
You should be able to change satellites however some people have the channels restricted to just one Sat so I can fix this but the easiest thing to do would be to give me a call in the office on 01858575928. We're here Monday to Friday 8:30am till 5:00pm.

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
Thanks Speve I'm missing a lot at the mo due to how much work we have on so the mentions are really helping on threads. Thanks very much. (y)

The CI problem is normal for Dutch programming as most of it is encrypted. You can get a subscription card for these channels and a module that allows it to be compatible with the Oyster receiver but without it plugged in this is the error you get.
You should be able to change satellites however some people have the channels restricted to just one Sat so I can fix this but the easiest thing to do would be to give me a call in the office on 01858575928. We're here Monday to Friday 8:30am till 5:00pm.

Upvote 0
Solution
OP
OP
F

Frances Key

Free Member
Jun 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
C class
Thanks so much for that, I will ring you when I get a chance to discuss šŸ‘, we have tried changing the satalite but it doesn't seem to alter anything. šŸ¤”

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back