Oyster V with scew (1 Viewer)

Jul 26, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
To many to mention
We have upgraded our Oyster to the Oyster V with screw, went to S&G (Smith & Gosnold) to have it fitted and we are delighted with the system, the fitting & the time S&G spent with us so that we understanded the new system. I have no connection with the firm and didn't know of their existence till they were one of Oyster Tech recommendations. If anyone is thinking of upgrading I would recommend they visit S&G who I believe are exhibitioning at Lincoln Show this weekend.

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
Good morning Edenside,

Glad you're happy with the system and the service provided by S&G
As you probably already know, if you have any questions or require any further assistance with the system in the future you can contact either S&G or ourselves directly and we will be happy to help in any way we can.

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Looks a good system, looking at the range map (if i am reading correctly) you can get Sky Tv in the Benidorm area

Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
Good morning Edenside,

Glad you're happy with the system and the service provided by S&G
As you probably already know, if you have any questions or require any further assistance with the system in the future you can contact either S&G or ourselves directly and we will be happy to help in any way we can.
Hi Antony, we have Oyster V with auto skew - 85 dish with a lovely blue hue! Not sure how to add any viewing channels whilst in southern Europe - if we add a sky box would this give us more opportunities to receive content? Currently we do not have Sky at home and therefore looking for a system that we can take away with us. Be great if we could also get Sky Sports as a bolt on. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Antony, we have Oyster V with auto skew - 85 dish with a lovely blue hue! Not sure how to add any viewing channels whilst in southern Europe - if we add a sky box would this give us more opportunities to receive content? Currently we do not have Sky at home and therefore looking for a system that we can take away with us. Be great if we could also get Sky Sports as a bolt on. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

@Anthony OysterTech is having a well earned break in Tenerife at the moment but I'm sure he will get back to you on his return or you could phone the office and speak to Pat 01858575928 .

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
@pandas we have an oyster V with autoskew and can pick up most channels on our sky box all along med coast of Spain but not BBC or ITV.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back