Oyster Sat Tech Ltd (1 Viewer)

Apr 17, 2017
Ferring
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840
Exp
Since 2017
Been having a problem with my Oyster satellite dish not locking onto a signal so today rang Oyster Tech.
Spoke to a very helpful lady that talked me through the settings and after around 10 minutes it was working perfectly once again.
So knowledgeable and can’t praise them enough.
Well done :xThumb:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Had a problem with my Oyster dish and phoned them. Wow....... superb customer service; nothing is too much trouble. Talked me through everything and identified one of the LNB’s had failed, but then gave a work around for it. Nearly an hour on the phone. Great customer service.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 25, 2014
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2006
I have just spent over half an hour on the phone with Anthony Oyster Tech who patiently talked me through the convoluted steps with consummate ease and as a result I now have almost the full range of British channels here in Benidorm. Anthony was incredibly patient and his concise instructions were perfectly suited to my lack of knowledge.
Thank you Anthony.
Richard

Feb 11, 2017
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740FC
Exp
Excellent service - we had a problem with the azimuth motor on our Oyster V at the end of November. Rang Anthony from site, he identified problem and after discussion of options (we live some way from nearest agent) agreed it would make more sense for us to go there and have problem dealt with all in one go.
We stayed overnight before the work was done (under warranty) in the morning. Very thorough, and clear explanation of what was done. Various system upgrades performed while we were there.
Strongly recommended.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Update.......

Called in this morning on an arranged visit to check out the system. Identified a faulty 12v socket for the bedroom TV - simple fix for me to replace, so will do so. Next did a full system update and check and as already suspected there was an LNB fault. Replaced LNB and thoroughly checked the system again. Faultless service and a nice cuppa. Thanks @Anthony OysterTech and team. Great service and well pleased

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
We're always glad to be of service to our customers.

We're always on hand through Motorhome fun where I continue to personally respond to posts and emails as quickly as possible.
We're now also on Facebook where I monitor the posts and messages we get (link below) and any news or events regarding our systems are posted/shared regularly. Please like the page if you'd like to receive updates. It's also a good place to tell me what you think of me and or the company. (Please be nice ;))
And, if computer screens and messaging isn't your thing then please just pick up the phone and call 01858575928. Myself and Pat (My Tech Protege) are normally available but if we're not then Margaret can sometimes assist or at least take a message for one of us to call you back.

Thank you to all that have posted thanks on here or by sending emails or cards through the post.
It's always nice to know we're appreciated and hopefully we continue to meet expectation.

May 22, 2015
Wem Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line 51QB
Exp
Been getting away since 2008
We have just picked up our new van and after having a Teleco on the previous we decided to put an Oyster on this one after reading all the comments and good reviews of Oyster Tech.
Hopefully I’ll never need to bother you but good to know that I’ll receive good advice and service if I do.

Rob

Christoph

Free Member
Apr 9, 2016
Lytham
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
Since 2014
Another endorsement for these guys, especially Anthony who helped me out with new channel selection. Really great customer service. Thank you!

Nov 25, 2014
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2006
I must complement Anthony for spending time on the phone to sort out the problem I was having with my Oyster system. I now just have to wait for the equinox to end.
Brilliant service.
Richard

Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
I have found them to be really very helpful on the odd occasion I needed to call them. I was surprised that sat tv had a posting here described as being ‘yesterday’s technology’ not a comment I would agree with as just this past week the HD quality watching the rugby has been brilliant.

Christoph

Free Member
Apr 9, 2016
Lytham
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
Since 2014
As previously said, the service from Anthony is exceptional. My only issue is the constant issues I have with my system. Due to the most recent fuse blowing issues, I’m now not confident to put the dish up as it’s stuck up a few times. Hoping the dealer will sort it out and we can enjoy what we believed was the best system available.

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
As previously said, the service from Anthony is exceptional. My only issue is the constant issues I have with my system. Due to the most recent fuse blowing issues, I’m now not confident to put the dish up as it’s stuck up a few times. Hoping the dealer will sort it out and we can enjoy what we believed was the best system available.

Christoph it is sometimes problematic when things go wrong that may not be the fault of the system. We are always more than happy to look into problems of this nature though and can advise on cause, probable cost if we were to carry the work out and discuss the best course of action for you going forward.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back