Overnighting at Disneyland Paris (2 Viewers)

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
I am confused (my normal state I know) by apparently conflicting reports over parking or not of our MH overnight. The Disney site refers to campers being allowed to park but only during opening hours? Other posts on various sites seem to say otherwise?

I have found "Eurodisney: Motorhome stopover" online which states (roughly translated) that at Disney parks there is an area reserved for camping-cars, limited facilities for €20 par jour (which I take to be 24 hrs). As some of the Annual Passes include parking I deduce that this is daytime parking, usually €35, and the €20 is to avoid eviction at closing time. Or have I got it all wrong?

Any help or clarification gratefully received.

TIA

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Lots of vans stay overnight... Last time i heard it was €35 !! but that may be a high summer price..

Here is my video but it is a bit dated now, sorry about the naf music.

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
You can stop overnight but you pay by the day. Our last stop there was Sept 2015 and I've heard of no changes since.

So, if you arrive Monday lunchtime, go in the park, stop overnight, then spend half of Tuesday in the park before leaving around Tuesday lunchtime, you pay for two days and not for one night.

On arrival you'll pay for day one at the main ticket barrier. Once inside you have to renew your ticket for the next day at a set of booths at the bottom of the MH parking area near the coach driver's pavilion (blue-roofed building in @tonka video at 3:35). The booths open first thing in the morning (in theory) and one is designated for MH tickets. Your ticket should then be left in your windscreen - they do check them. You can also renew at the Pooch Pound but you have to walk back again to display your ticket.

Last time we were there we paid for the first two days but didn't bother paying for the final half day. A reminder was left on the windscreen but they don't record your registration number at any point so we just cleared off. They'd had quite enough of our money by then.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
This trip is for Mme's threescore years and ten birthday present so will probably want to stay for 3 days or so. The annual passes can include parking so we will probably buy one that includes parking and one that doesn't. Other commitments + a general dislike for high season suggest that our visit will be in September when schools have reopened.

BTW are there any facilities in the MH parking zone for water, clean, grey and black, showers etc - I guess that coach drivers must hose down somewhere.

Thanks again

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
There are fresh/waste water facilities behind the coach driver station, believe there are showers in there also but have not used them.

It sure about black waste we used the Aire service point at the petrol station opposite.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 4, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
9 year m/h 2010
Hi we stayed there last Easter for four days. Toilets showers. Grey and black waste dump it’s a drive over system for coaches so a bit messsy at times there’s a couple of taps along the fence that separates coach park from mhs. On entry the first day night you pay 35€ and if staying on its €35 a night we had the annual pass after first night and had to pay €10 a night for stay. Handy for train into Paris and there’s a couple of bars in Disney village do a happy hour between 5 and 7 probably brings price of a drink to something like €5 rather than €10. We’re going back this Easter to use tickets one more time before they run out so more or less a free trip to Disney

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back