Overnight near Sandown Park Race Course (1 Viewer)

plytrimat

Free Member
Jul 17, 2019
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
Hi all, We are heading to Sandown Park for the Pete Tong concert soon and are looking for an overnight stop nearby, any suggestions?
TIA

Aug 31, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
4th year
Hi we live nearby, tbh your not going to find any where to wild camp round here, there has recently been an influx of travellers trying the same, the nearest site it Walton camping and caravan club, or apps court farm, stay there and get an uber or cab there and back, that way you can have a few ? and enjoy, otherwise it will go pete tong!
Enjoy your night.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
As Above, there is also the Caravan Club site at Chertsey on the river Thames, wee bit further than Walton, but an Uber will do the job.
Pete Tong still going" I thought Tiesto and the likes had seen him off, but then we discovered Above & Beyond and haven't looked back.
Have a great time.
Les

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 24, 2012
Worcester
Funster No
MH
RMB Concorde
Exp
Since 2010
daughter lives very close. we have parked up in side streets close to Esher station a few times I'd suggest Weston Green Road
but we usually stay at Walton so would endorse that suggestion for no hassle!!

its a huge car park at Sandown have you asked?

Aug 31, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
4th year
I would suggest not stay at oxshott woods car park near by unless you want you want to get woken up by the local doggers! Then it will go Pete Tong ?

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
How dare you impune that the fine upstanding residents of affluent oxshott would need to resort to such activities. :angel:

On the other hand maybe that's why I once frequented such potential venues - in a car with a bright orange stripe on the side.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back