Over night parking in Liverpool (1 Viewer)

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Not sure why Liverpool should be singled out, I don't think there are many City Centres worth taking the risk of parking in at night. I remember being fast asleep in the moho in Dublin when I was rudely awakened by the Guarda at 2.30am suggesting that if I wanted to have wheels in the morning it might be prudent to move the van elsewhere.

Anyway, try this, I believe you can park a motor home overnight for £10 (24 hour CCTV)

Coach Parking
Coach parking for 54 coaches is conveniently located within Kings Dock providing easy access to all Kings Dock attractions, Albert Dock, Liverpool city centre, Liverpool ONE and museums.

Coach driver’s facilities are located in Albert Dock.

Up to 1hr - £4
Up to 3hrs - £8
Up to 12hrs - £10
24hrs - £15

24 hour CCTV monitoring

For further information and bookings please call 0151 7070120.

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Liverpool is a safer place than Warrington to park up, anyway I cant think of a place where I would park the motorhome other than our drive.
Serious though an ex Liverpool bobby was telling me about installed camera's monitoring planted cars in the city and the clean up rate improvement on theft. So the secret is park in the city area

TallPaul

Free Member
Oct 14, 2014
cornwall
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
8 years
Have you looked into Britstops ? We use them and it works well. There might be somewhere near Liverpool
that's safe.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back