Outside light and handrail light tripped (1 Viewer)

Aug 23, 2012
Newburgh
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
8 yr
Hi, does anyone know why when I opened my burstner travel van and turned on the exterior light and handrail light it tripped and now doesn’t work. I’ve no idea where the fuse box is. There is one under the bed but that just has two buttons think it’s a circuit breaker.
the manual is nearly 300 pages and although it talks about fuses doesn’t tell me where they are. And not sure why it would trip. I’d just picked it up from the dealer after having air con fitted. Not sure if that has anything to do with it .

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
You will need to find where the 12V fuses are, the box under the bed is probably your mains box not the 12V one you need. Being a Burstner I think it will have a Schaudt Elektroblock (EBL) which is a fairly sizeable unit with lots of fuses on one side. Perhaps you should give the dealer who installed the air con a ring, he should be able to give you some idea where to look even if it has nothing to do with the work he did for you.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Our fuses are in the garage so see if there's anything there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've just downloaded a manual and fuses are detailed from page 161 onwards so have a shuftie at pages around there in yours as it seems to give the location of some.

OP
OP
Deb98
Aug 23, 2012
Newburgh
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
8 yr
Thanks everyone for the pointers, I’ll go check out the garage.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back