Outdoor Revolution Oxygen Porch-lite. (1 Viewer)

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Ha, here we go again......... :roflmto:

Just got back from the local MoHo dealers where SWMBO coo'd over the new MoHo's (and still grumbled that they weren't a patch on 'hers') then went into the showroom where her eyes lit up as she saw the new 2014 Oxygen Porch-lite.

Has anyone got one of these,,,,,,? Any feedback?

It seemed quiet good (although a porch size 2.5m square(ish), OK for some of the quick weekends away and I have looked at the manufacturers 'easy erection video' (steady tiger) and all seemed fine. However, reviews by Funsters I trust before laying out my hard earned.

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
You would require the XL model.. check your rail height before buying..

The Oxygen Porchlite XL is identical to the Oxygen Porchlite, with the exception that it has a larger reach to the awning channel and fits higher awning rails: 250cm-270cm.

No personal experience but it looks well made.. with a wallet busting price it should be .. £500

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi Jim,
yep checked rail height (she had me out with the tape as soon as) and it's 240, suspension level, so mid range on the standard porch (going by the website). I agree they look reasonable pretty well made... Light too.
Although the RRP is £500, the local, and majority of dealers advertising, have them up for £399 - £40 additional 10% discount at our local dealer too.
:thumb:

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back