• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Outdooe Revolution Oxygen Movelite 2XL - Never Used (1 Viewer)

DaveH46

Free Member
Jul 9, 2016
Derbyshire UK
Funster No
MH
C Class low line
Exp
For sale, our driveaway awning originally purchased earlier this year for use with our Swift Sundance Motorhome.
It is the 2016 Model with revised Grey panels and comes complete with brand new footprint and brand new drive away kador kit still in the box.

It has never been used, but has been erected once for a couple of hours on the back garden in fine weather when purchased to check it over.

We ordered a new Bailey motorhome shortly after buying this awning and thought it would fit... It does not as the van is built on the much lower ALKO chassis and also has 15 in wheels so the awning is too tall and we need the standard Movelite 2 rather than the XL model.

I have priced this to sell - I guarantee it is as new .

I will accept £375 collected

Thanks
2XL1.jpg
2XL2.jpg
2XL3.jpg

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I may be being silly here but I believe the difference is only with the joining tunnel? If so, could you not simply get it altered so it fits your new MH????

The only difference between the Movelite 2 and Movelite 2XL is the height of the rear adjustable cowl. Movelite 2 fits vehicles from 180-240cm to the awning channel. The Movelite 2XL fits vehicles from 240-290cm to the awning channel. To ensure you get the right size for your vehicle you need to measure from the ground to the awning channel OR if you plan to throw the straps over the roof, measure from the ground to the roof.

Specifications:
  • Net Weight – 14.5kg
  • Pack Size – 90cm x 45cm x 40cm
  • Movelite 2 Rear Adjustable Height – 180cm - 240cm
  • Movelite 2XL Rear Adjustable Height – 240cm - 290cm
  • Width – 310cm
  • Depth – 240cm
  • Tent Height – 210cm
  • Awning Rail Length - 2.08m

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006
I have the same awning, only used twice in the non XL. It won't fit on our new van as it's too low.

Do you fancy a swap?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back