Barnsley
Funster No
MH
Hymer S700
Exp
since 2005
Broken Link Removed

My Book cover!

Steven and Susan had a lifestyle decision to make that took them on a journey they had never dreamed of.
Follow their progress and live through the ups and downs, tears and laughter, meeting new friends and discovering new idylls while searching for a little bit of France.

Featuring cartoons, illustrations & Photos

I should have my 1st paperback copy this week
It's been a long slog but it's just a few weeks away before it's available on Amazon.

Any questions ?

Captain

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Congratulations it must be a good feeling to see it in print.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Why do "side" and "renovation" start with a lower case letter when all the other main words don't?

Sorry for being nitty picky but you do lay yourself wide open with a post like that.

But I genuinely wish you the best. Good luck.

OP
OP
captain

captain

Free Member
Apr 1, 2014
Barnsley
Funster No
MH
Hymer S700
Exp
since 2005
Why does "renovation" start with a lower case letter when all the other main words don't?

Sorry for being nitty picky but you do lay yourself wide open with a post like that.

But I genuinely wish you the best.

Hi well spotted thanks

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I note funsters were not asked to review the book before it went into print, thus breaking the familiar pattern of fun authors. But good luck with it anyway.

OP
OP
captain

captain

Free Member
Apr 1, 2014
Barnsley
Funster No
MH
Hymer S700
Exp
since 2005
I note funsters were not asked to review the book before it went into print, thus breaking the familiar pattern of fun authors. But good luck with it anyway.

Hi it's not on the market yet, I will be sending out copies for review!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
... that's nice but don't cut into your profits too much .. after all that hard work.

OP
OP
captain

captain

Free Member
Apr 1, 2014
Barnsley
Funster No
MH
Hymer S700
Exp
since 2005
... that's nice but don't cut into your profits too much .. after all that hard work.

I am not looking at it like that, I have read it's the best way to get a book out there. When and if you read it, it will become apparent why the book is special to me.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Well keep us informed, you could give us a teaser :giggle:

OP
OP
captain

captain

Free Member
Apr 1, 2014
Barnsley
Funster No
MH
Hymer S700
Exp
since 2005
Well keep us informed, you could give us a teaser :giggle:

Hi Carol, it's been a long hard slog for me, there is a few corrections to make, I have just had an email to say proof copies have just been shipped, these are going to reviewers but as proof copies prior to corrections I just got the front cover out on show, I don't know what part to put out because of the cartoons that go with the text as the story unfolds.

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Why do "side" and "renovation" start with a lower case letter when all the other main words don't?

But I genuinely wish you the best. Good luck.

Being nitty picky, I would prefer the text without upper caps after the first letter in the sub-title but it is not my book, just my thoughts.

OP
OP
captain

captain

Free Member
Apr 1, 2014
Barnsley
Funster No
MH
Hymer S700
Exp
since 2005
Being nitty picky, I would prefer the text without upper caps after the first letter in the sub-title but it is not my book, just my thoughts.

Hi I have several designs that we're going through another writer has used cap's for all of my title, as a sign writer it's all down to style and impact, I am a shopfitter and have been making signs for over 30 odd years.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back