Free Member
Jul 1, 2016
Manchester, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I posted this in the main forum last week before I realised there is a dedicated wild camping section.

Here is a link to all our wild camping spots around Europe - includes Spain, France, Andorra, Portugal, Austria, Germany, Norway, Denmark and a few more. We note the town, GPS and google map coordiates. Plus you can download (free) in pdf, so you can print if you wish.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Thare not your wild camping spots any more thay are every one on the inter web now :(
The next time you go to you're lovely spot it will ether have a night barrier or be a completed tip.:crying::crying:
I find a spot I tell no one except very close friends.:censored:
And never in a forum thread to many townays with motorhomes and don't give a jot abut the countryside:(
We went to one of our spots last week picked up three black bags of crap.
The remains of a toilet cartridge festering with maggots.
I never advertised the spot but I did tell sumeone abut it last year never agane
Bill

OP
OP
Our Bumble

Our Bumble

Free Member
Jul 1, 2016
Manchester, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
It is such a shame when people don't respect their surrounding and envirnoment. It costs nothing to keep it clean.

I must admit, I always assume the best in people and therefore assume everyone will be the same...enjoy it, love it and leave it as they find it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back