Irishrover
Oct 20, 2014
Wicklow Town, Ireland
Funster No
MH
2020 Avantgarde 175
Exp
A good few years
Well....Bellle is not here a week and she's already turned into a little diva:rolleyes:.....Being a typical female, she has kicked Panda off his bed, making him lay on the hard floor and has him cowering in fear on the sofa!.. haha...
sleep.jpg
sofa.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:dogthanks: For the photos I was wondering how she was settling in, looks very well indeed.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Bought her a lovely pink one with comfy base and snuggly wall ..but, she decided she wanted his!:D
Not all girls like pink you know... Though to be fair, she does sound a bit like a Pink Princess :love:

OP
OP
Irishrover
Oct 20, 2014
Wicklow Town, Ireland
Funster No
MH
2020 Avantgarde 175
Exp
A good few years
Hope the link works...Just created a youtube account so this is first video of Belle with Panda earlier this morning on hill behind us in Wicklow....One week on and she has really come out of her shell, she was so nervous especially the first couple of days, now she is flying!....Please excuse the crap shaky video and the sound of crackling wind....you'll get the jist anyway..

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hope the link works...Just created a youtube account so this is first video of Belle with Panda earlier this morning on hill behind us in Wicklow....One week on and she has really come out of her shell, she was so nervous especially the first couple of days, now she is flying!....Please excuse the crap shaky video and the sound of crackling wind....you'll get the jist anyway..

Aw, that made me grin - lovely! - thank you

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Lovely to see them playing . Belle has a wonderful teacher in your other dog and will soon be playing confidently!:)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Aaaa I feel sorry for Panda. I hope the lovely Belle isn't going to bully him. Its his bed not hers. Wonder if he's being the perfect gentleman letting her have it.

Nice photos.

OP
OP
Irishrover
Oct 20, 2014
Wicklow Town, Ireland
Funster No
MH
2020 Avantgarde 175
Exp
A good few years
How is Belle getting on. :)
Hi Carol...Well, She's getting on great, better than we expected for this first month. She has the complete run of the house and follows my wife everywhere, even to the shower! Panda has taken to her like they were old friends so cant ask for anything more. She does drool when put in the car, not so bad when in the MH so hope she will grow out of it in time, but yes, doing great and wouldn't be without her:)
IMG_2821.jpg
IMG_2858.jpg

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07

Belle ..... that's a name which rings a ...bell(e)!
Very old memory to me , but always brings a tear!

That made me cry. . :( The love we can feel for our pet family is so intense and brings so much joy .. but then so much pain.. I can't keep going through it .. so will enjoy watching threads like these of Funster dawgies.

OP
OP
Irishrover
Oct 20, 2014
Wicklow Town, Ireland
Funster No
MH
2020 Avantgarde 175
Exp
A good few years
So....What of the lovely Lurcher we found straying and brought down to ASH Animal Rescue last month??? Well, She had 8 pups 2 weeks ago. We got to go down and briefly take a peep. She was very protective of them and Remi ( the Centre owner ) said she even threw out the blanket from the pen as she seemed afraid of not feeling her pups beside her or crushing them if they were covered. All pups survived and mom doing great also. The are sure they will re-home all the pups as well as mom....any animal they cant re-home stays with them as part of their family for life. Cant tell you how much these wonderful people do for animals..anyway, some pics of the lurcher and pups...
lurcher1.jpg
puppies1.jpg

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
If you take a short video on your phone .. how do you put it on here please? Simple English. Maybe I will start another thread .. sorry .. but if you can spot it and let me know. You onviously know how. Thank you.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
So....What of the lovely Lurcher we found straying and brought down to ASH Animal Rescue last month??? Well, She had 8 pups 2 weeks ago. We got to go down and briefly take a peep. She was very protective of them and Remi ( the Centre owner ) said she even threw out the blanket from the pen as she seemed afraid of not feeling her pups beside her or crushing them if they were covered. All pups survived and mom doing great also. The are sure they will re-home all the pups as well as mom....any animal they cant re-home stays with them as part of their family for life. Cant tell you how much these wonderful people do for animals..anyway, some pics of the lurcher and pups...View attachment 131977 View attachment 131978

Awww what a beautiful ending to her rescue. Please keep us updated.

OP
OP
Irishrover
Oct 20, 2014
Wicklow Town, Ireland
Funster No
MH
2020 Avantgarde 175
Exp
A good few years
If you take a short video on your phone .. how do you put it on here please? Simple English. Maybe I will start another thread .. sorry .. but if you can spot it and let me know. You onviously know how. Thank you.
Joy, Its just like posting a picture, you can see the different media link options on the toolbar. Hopefully someone will explain it better than me:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back