Our new baby is home (1 Viewer)

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
A true Clou the foundation stones of Niesmann +Bishcoff , if only they made them that good today. Congratulations your sorted for the rest of your Motorhoming days.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jamesh

Free Member
Jun 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Caravaning since 2010
Ok it dosen't keep you up at night but it will cost you a fortune for the next 18+ years....

People will say what lovely children / MH you have and then they misbehave behind the scenes!!

Nice van enjoy!

Cheers James

OP
OP
jongood
Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Ok it dosen't keep you up at night but it will cost you a fortune for the next 18+ years....

People will say what lovely children / MH you have and then they misbehave behind the scenes!!

Nice van enjoy!

Cheers James
I console myself with the depreciation I'm no longer suffering :ROFLMAO: but I am going through the bringing it up to date phase, solar panels and regs replaced, new mains charger, new crash sensitive gas reg, temp sensors for the Alde that were never fitted when the new boiler went in, £800 on genny parts (possibly excessive), carpets and curtains, new cameras and monitor, new starter motor and Ive still got a few on the list, notably some reinforced Marquart Shockers to tame the ride thats a little too magic carpet at times - tbf they are original shocks and I'm wondering about getting an Eminox exhaust made if I can slip it past the management.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
I hope you fix the damp, you have mushrooms growing
1629977473470.jpeg

Fantastic van a real home from home

OP
OP
jongood
Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
I hope you fix the damp, you have mushrooms growing
View attachment 530245
Fantastic van a real home from home
Its Murano Glass don'tya know :giggle:

I almost turned it into dust when I failed to spot a particularly sneaky speed bump in Spain and the whole thing came unstuck from the base and hit the floor, thankfully it survived

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back